What's new

dog789

Student
Reaction score
Guys, I was trying to play one of those 620-1 fake Pandora's Box and my JAMMA cable in my Blast City caught fire. I think the cabinet MB is fine but obviously my JAMMA cable isn't. I really liked this particular JAMMA cable because it had the red and white audio out plugs to make it easy to hook into Naomi, etc. Does anyone know where I can buy a similar one?

I'm looking for one exactly like this but unfortunately they don't have any left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Capcom-Sega...L%2Bxu0gL7UTkdwkqvyBM%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Guys, I was trying to play one of those 620-1 fake Pandora's Box and my JAMMA cable in my Blast City caught fire. I think the cabinet MB is fine but obviously my JAMMA cable isn't. I really liked this particular JAMMA cable because it had the red and white audio out plugs to make it easy to hook into Naomi, etc. Does anyone know where I can buy a similar one?

Thanks for your help.
Sounds like you are looking for the Sega 001 loom. Search for that, it should get you closer to finding one.

Also, since you are catching JAMMA cables on fire... you might want to slow down and double check your thought process before just plugging a random bootleg into your Blast. :)

Agreed!

Thanks for the search idea!! I was able to buy one that looks exactly like my old one. I overpaid a little but these are getting harder and harder to find without waiting.

Last edited:
Don't throw away your old loom though. Most likely it will just need a new edge connector and power lines.

Back