What's new
Would it be possible to have a switch or some sort of firmware feature that would allow you to select if you use p1 or p2 on both machines? I could see that being useful for have two sets of stick types (ie. p1 on both machines are jlf square gate and p2 on both machines would be korean and octogon for example and you could pick which stick you wanted to use.) That or possibly make both sticks/buttons on p1 machine control p1 and both sets on p2 machine control p2

My goal was to get Splitfire out of the way so I can properly focus on this without burning myself out. I'm back on working on a version that reduces this to one cable through input multiplexing. However, the unavailability of microcontrollers due to supply chain issues makes this a little tough.

Half-tempted to build a little Z80 computer dedicated to this task since that is unbelievably easier to get right now

My goal was to get Splitfire out of the way so I can properly focus on this without burning myself out. I'm back on working on a version that reduces this to one cable through input multiplexing. However, the unavailability of microcontrollers due to supply chain issues makes this a little tough.

Half-tempted to build a little Z80 computer dedicated to this task since that is unbelievably easier to get right now
Look forward to obtaining one in the future. Ive been trying to get my hands on a Blast VS Kit complete but everyones holding on to theirs (I dont blame) also great work on the Splitfire! Going to place an order for one next friday if they arent all gone lol

this looks like a very elegant way to connect cabs. Looking forward to buy one

Hello. Interested in one if available. Thanks you

Hello. I might be late to the party but I would be interested in a couple of these kits if they are available/can be back ordered.

Back