What's new
I know you need wires when you put an Infinikey on US boards if I’m correct. If anyone knows what wires it needs please let me know. Unless it comes with two small wires and then I won’t need to buy them.

Last restock they had was... 3 infinikeys (I know because I bought them as soon as the email alert came in). Be careful about waiting until later.
Thanks for letting me know. I meant later today :).

I know you need wires when you put an Infinikey on US boards if I’m correct. If anyone knows what wires it needs please let me know. Unless it comes with two small wires and then I won’t need to buy them.
Not necessarily I put infinikeys in all my boards and only one of them needed wires, it just depends on the revision of the B board

I opened my MegaMan 2 board, I will post some pictures about it soon. What’s interesting is that it was repaired by Capcom and it has a jumper wire running across the back of the board. I’ll post some pictures later but I’m curious if this will effect how the Infinikey will work.

I opened my MegaMan 2 board, I will post some pictures about it soon. What’s interesting is that it was repaired by Capcom and it has a jumper wire running across the back of the board. I’ll post some pictures later but I’m curious if this will effect how the Infinikey will work.
Thats common for older games that were converted to newer games I'd guess its a rev 4/5 board based on that, but its a fix for the PAL used in the conversion not really a repair, its factory

Back