What's new

drfunk2k

Grand Master
Reaction score
Hello paterons of Axunworks.

I am DrFunk2k. Most of you know me here.
2022 has not been kind to my family.
First, I got sick with the CoVid and i was put into housing for 2 weeks.
Second, I lost my job due to new Chinese regulations. My wife and I are scrambling to pay for this 3.5million RMB apartment (30 year mortage)!
Third, we are now under a complete city lock down in Nanjing (03-15-2022) and this prevents me from working my new job.....
Fourth, I am working on my Masters program at my University.

Life has become more than just fun and games for me right now. I am sorry I could not answer your emails or PMs. At sometimes, I did not even have home internet, due to lack of a job.

Last week, I did visit Axun in his hometown. It was just two friends enjoying each others company.
Sadly, this trip added to my our lockdown as we passed a city with 2 covid cases. Now our home town of Nanjing has 22 covid cases and we are supremely locked down.

I will answer forum messages, many that are not invloved with Axun just Taito Type X2 images.

Thank you to my friend @djsheep for pulling me back into this community. It has been hard just to visit the site.

If you are suffering from covid19 and lockdowns please reach out to people that love you to combat any form of depression you may suffer from.

One Love,
DrFunk2k

30 pms answered!

please give me time to help. <3

im sorry but life is hard.
Hello! I'm sorry you are going through some hard times.

I have messaged every way possible, both to Axunworks and to you. I just want to know if I still need to wait much longer (a month, two, etc) for my order to be shipped. I know it can take time, just want to check of there is any update or ETA.

Order Number SQ2022061469010177382

It's a SCA101 and 5 Scart cable extensions. Order was paid about a month ago.

Best regards

I did an order on 1 of april for a cbox complete plus some parts to repair my old cbox and axun told me that scheduling time to ship this is 1 of july.
Now we are at nearly the end of july and he won't reply anymore to my various mail.
Please let me know what's going on here.

Looks like things are moving but just slow. I'll give it another 1-2 months. I only ordered a spinner.

Hi, guys

I am back to help Axunworks, which is a project I helped get started here.
Life in 2022 has not been easy in China for a foreigner.
Buying a house for 400,000 usd and losing your job in the same year is a huge bummer. I am finally bouncing back and I am still doing my Masters Program at my university.

I have DELETED all my PMs/DMs. So, I can start fresh with helping you guys!
Thank you for @djsheep for calling me back to the community.
Thank you for continued support in Axunworks.
I feel bad my life got in the way of Axun's work cause he cannot speak English and uses a translator. I am back to help. I am here to stay.
Thank you @djsheep for all the care you have reached out to me.

Any concerns or orderr questions please PM/DM me now. I will handle them fresh and to order.

Sorry and thank you for understanding life's difficulties,
DrFunk2k

P.S.
sometimes this scene can be hard, but I have found peace in working with everyone so we can do the one thing we are here for, PLAY GAMES!

Hello! I'm sorry you are going through some hard times.

I have messaged every way possible, both to Axunworks and to you. I just want to know if I still need to wait much longer (a month, two, etc) for my order to be shipped. I know it can take time, just want to check of there is any update or ETA.

Order Number SQ2022061469010177382

It's a SCA101 and 5 Scart cable extensions. Order was paid about a month ago.

Best regards
Same here、 I take the order SQ2022120760111546651 at 2022/12/07.
Just want any update.

Back