What's new

Ikaru

Student
Reaction score
Hello,

i received my dia orange today but inside I found an usb io pcb ? It’s not written fast io but you can see the wires from the rfid in the connector G.I´ve never seen before and the loom isn’t compatible with normal io board or fast io.The connector G is smaller than connector G for normal or fast io.
This io is compatible with Type x3 please ?it seems to be a fast io but no Ethernet connector.
Thank you.

nwDw1.jpg

4oRlP.jpg

Last edited:
There's 3 types of stock I/Os in a Vewlix. JVS, Fast, and USB. What you have is the USB I/O. It's for use with a TTX4, I think it might also "just work" with a regular Windows PC. It does have a unique harness (G1) that is different from what the JVS and Fast IOs use (G).

For JVS you want one of the JVS I/Os. K91X1025F, K91X1097C, K9101262B, K91X1147A.

For Fast, you want the Fast I/O. The only devices that use Fast I/O are going to be TTX2 and 3 (maybe 1 and 4), or a PC, with the Fast DMAC card. The Fast I/O connects via an ethernet cable. Models are K91X1204A, K91X1204B, K91X1243C.

Another option is to use a Sega JVS I/O with a Vewlix adapter, but you'd still need to switch to a G harness.

There's 3 types of stock I/Os in a Vewlix. JVS, Fast, and USB. What you have is the USB I/O. It's for use with a TTX4, I think it might also "just work" with a regular Windows PC. It does have a unique harness (G1) that is different from what the JVS and Fast IOs use (G).

For JVS you want one of the JVS I/Os. K91X1025F, K91X1097C, K9101262B, K91X1147A.

For Fast, you want the Fast I/O. The only devices that use Fast I/O are going to be TTX2 and 3 (maybe 1 and 4), or a PC, with the Fast DMAC card. Models are K91X1204A, K91X1204B, K91X1243C.

Another option is to use a Sega JVS I/O with a Vewlix adapter, but you'd still need to switch to a G harness.
Thanks for the info. It’s a bit too much to take when you are just starting. My issue is that I have a G harness for ttx3 and I bought the ttx4
The seller told me his board worked with ttx4 but is a universal jvs2 with G1 harness. Is there a way to adapt a g to g1?

Thanks for the info. It’s a bit too much to take when you are just starting. My issue is that I have a G harness for ttx3 and I bought the ttx4
The seller told me his board worked with ttx4 but is a universal jvs2 with G1 harness. Is there a way to adapt a g to g1?
No not easily. You need a g harness. Usb io will not work on windows.
You’ll need a fast io card and g harness to use on a ttx3. Or just put in a pc and use usb encoders like brooks.

Back