What's new
For Sale

AlonzoRamon

Student
Reaction score
Hey,

Its been a while since I've sold a candy (about 5-6 years) and I am wondering where things stand right now.
Interested in price checking an Egret 3 and a Blast city,

Egret3:
-All original parts.
-Missing glass for the play area and for the top of the cab.
-No recap done.
-Green tent on the game. May need that recap

Blast City:
-All original parts
-No issues

These game are great but we moved into a new house and I don't have the room for cabs this big. (I had to take the doors off just to get them in the house.) I would like to trade them for a Mini Cute eventually. I plan on fixing my tenting issue before I make a post to get rid of them.

Attachments

• egret 3.jpg
    egret 3.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 125
  • blast city.jpg
    blast city.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 121
$2300 (just add USD since you're in the US) blast is the cab importer price on the east coast so you're paying a premium. I've seen private party sales in $2000+ the past months (you can do AP searches for past sales). YMMV

But there is a price check thread in the forums they will give you better advice there :)

$2300 (just add USD since you're in the US) blast is the cab importer price on the east coast so you're paying a premium. I've seen private party sales in $2000+ the past months (you can do AP searches for past sales). YMMV
Sorry about that. Ill edit it to say USD

To give you a ballpark on the blast. I have 2 of them and 1 I paid $2600 shipped from china directly to my door. It was a cab that needed a complete recap, control panel, chassis, etc. My other one I paid $1600 locally. I haven't had to do any work in it yet, but it could use new side art and paint. With that being said I feel like I way overpaid for my 1st one unfortunately. I would agree that $2300 would be an extremely fair price in today's market for the blast.

Ronnie from RKLOK sold one Egret 3 last november, 2500€ with Toshiba. Also a NOS illumination panel for 200€

Ronnie from RKLOK sold one Egret 3 last november, 2500€ with Toshiba. Also a NOS illumination panel for 200€
Yeah, I think location matters on cabs.

Also, the seller is close to Ground Zero, an importer of cabs, which could potentially lower the value, since GZ gets in Blasts often.

Tony sold 3 E3s on these forums and they were in great condition, I think they were $4k each.

Tony's cabs were extremely clean and had Toshiba PF CRT & chassis, as well as Mean Well PSUs replacing the Wei-Ya stuff. The photos posted by OP show a Wei-Ya chassis that needs work, and the Wei-Ya chassis were paired with a Samsung CRT. Also wasn't missing the instruction strip glass.

I think around $3K is probably fair.

Disagree on E3. Show me any recent sale 3K or under.
It’s hard to tell exactly from the pics provided, but you can see this one in particular needs some work, at least cosmetically.

Now a mint E3 with a Toshiba chassis, I’d guess you could get closer to $4k (dat Taito cab tax) at least on the east coast of the US. For a mint Blast with a good MS2930 chassis, probably $3k.

Condition and location are everything. I shopped for two years before buying my first candy and saw examples of all cabs that ran the gamut.

Last edited:
Back