What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbrlll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid @Semload 395 euro’s 5 weeks ago on the agreement he would ship two cases in 3 weeks. The day of purchase he promised to send sega 16b case pics. Never heard back after I paid him, to this day not one pic sent. Have not heard from him since, I emailed him yesterday and got this response. Blaming others, that’s fine. Why didn’t he contact me? Always beware of a seller that has not communicated with you then points the blame finger at others.

I paid @Semload 395 euro’s 5 weeks ago on the agreement he would ship two cases in 3 weeks. The day of purchase he promised to send sega 16b case pics. Never heard back after I paid him, to this day not one pic sent. Have not heard from him since, I emailed him yesterday and got this response. Blaming others, that’s fine. Why didn’t he contact me? Always beware of a seller that has not communicated with you then points the blame finger at others.

Jbrill, this place of yours amazes me. As I wrote in the main sales post of System 16 Multi and System 16 (where, however, there are all the photos), deliveries will be delayed. Like you, many other people have paid for protective case.

People know me for my honesty and transparency and my always timely availability for any question they kindly ask me in private.

I have never received any kind of complaint, on the contrary, only praise and thanks from people enormously kind and respectful of my work, made of passion and sacrifice.

So I kindly ask you to ask your questions and doubts in private, as everyone does and you see that every answer will be given to you. I am always available.

thank you

Last edited:
Jbrill, this place of yours amazes me. As I wrote in the main sales post of System 16 Multi and System 16 (where, however, there are all the photos), deliveries will be delayed. Like you, many other people have paid for protective case.

People know me for my honesty and transparency and my always timely availability for any question they kindly ask me in private.

I have never received any kind of complaint, on the contrary, only praise and thanks from people enormously kind and respectful of my work, made of passion and sacrifice.

So I kindly ask you to ask your questions and doubts in private, as everyone does and you see that every answer will be given to you. I am always available.

thank you
Semload,
If your honest then why did you not send a pic of the product the next day? That is your word, not mine. I did not bother with that, I patiently waited an extra two weeks after the three week date of shipment you set. That’s your word, not mine. That’s 0/2 in you doing what you said you would do. If circumstances have arisen on your part then it’s on you to contact me when the agreement has not been met. I had to contact you. That’s 0/3. Your only response should be a refund or exactly when and how this will be mitigated. When I say something I do it, in business word and action need to be synonymous.

Semload,
If your honest then why did you not send a pic of the product the next day? That is your word, not mine. I did not bother with that, I patiently waited an extra two weeks after the three week date of shipment you set. That’s your word, not mine. That’s 0/2 in you doing what you said you would do. If circumstances have arisen on your part then it’s on you to contact me when the agreement has not been met. I had to contact you. That’s 0/3. Your only response should be a refund or exactly when and how this will be mitigated. When I say something I do it, in business word and action need to be synonymous.

Because I simply and honestly forgot and as I wrote to you, in addition to being a sales post with all the photos, and that you have probably seen, you could ask me for these photos and I would have linked the sales post to you. It's very simple. I think a simple forgetfulness can happen to you too. If all of this has made you uncomfortable, I apologize, but then again, it was enough to simply ask instead of doing this post. But I have nothing to hide, quite the contrary! If anyone has something to tell me, please write it in this post. Everything can be resolved with the kindness and courtesy that I have always had and that you too, like others have always had.

You know, you publicly write that I should have contacted you. Of course, you are right about this but today I wrote publicly in the sales post that the production would be delayed, I repeat, not because of me. Usually, no one has ever complained because these are "small crafts", they are not Apple or Samsung, I am a small private user who one day wanted to share projects with other people with the same passion as me. These same people, in these years, waiting, have always received the requested product, without ever criticizing me. I am not new to this forum and other forums, they know me very well and I am not afraid of not being honest. Careless for not replying to a message, yes that is. But asking twice, even three times, has never sent anyone to hell. :)

don't Worry, Semload is a trusted seller and makes unbelievable product.

It does not take so many words to acknowledge you haven’t done anything you said you would do. It’s talent to use so many words and say nothing. I’ll make it simple, refund or shipment date?

Thank you Semload,
It’s a big world out there, if you take peoples money upfront always do what you say your going to do. Word and action have to align in monetary agreements.

Take care brother.

It's a shame you guys couldn't work this out in private. I can understand where both parties are coming from and I think both you guys end up losing in this transaction.

But .. @jbrill You might want to edit one of your pictures, it has your address in it.

Prove it Semload. Show us you sent that to me. I won’t outright call you a liar yet. That message is not in my inbox, do you actually have a screen shot of you sending it to me? I’m calling your word out, you would have screen shot that to me if you had it. I’ll once again revert to logic, send a refund or the shipment date…easy.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...stem-16-multi-and-system-16.18347/post-299634

Hello guys!

To all those who have ordered the protective case, I ask for a little more patience.
The lab that makes the cases for me has informed me that they will ship the cases to me by next week.
Then I'll start shipping.

I still apologize for the delay.

OK, Thread has been cleaned and I've deleted a lot of posts that I dont think are relevant to anyone.

@jbrlll posting private conversations, the hitler picture and the tone in many of your posts is really a no-no here. We put your account on a 3-day ban.
@Semload please work your communication. Some people think that if you dont answer inmediately it's a scam.

We are ready to clean as many threads and posts as necessary. This is a no drama forum and the 2 feedback threads were like completely the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back