What's new
Want To Buy

gerard7209

Student
Reaction score
Hello

I search Euro/USA/ Japan version and battery less (infinykey/ Phoenixed...)

Thanks ;)

Hello,
I have both in Japanese I could let go of. I will not have access to them again until 1/9 or so but I can take pictures and test them then. I have a couple infinikey's I could install. Maybe message me then.

Hello,
I have both in Japanese I could let go of. I will not have access to them again until 1/9 or so but I can take pictures and test them then. I have a couple infinikey's I could install. Maybe message me then.
Hello Emptyshiki,

Interested by yours games but what you mean by "access until 1/9"? January 9 maybe?

I have see you come from Lisle, are you French?

Yes, I will be travelling till Jan 9th. maybe 10th or 11th to actually get around to it, Nope USA, I hope we pronounce it right with the silent s.

Seem it's your first post here. Have you some reference for sell?No offense but I need some securities, I think you can understand that.

Hiya. Sorry I got back from Japan sick and haven't made it back to my mom's place yet.
On here I have one bought stuff.
Ebay and Mercari I sell a bunch of stuff and I used to sell sticks and stuff on the SRK forums.

Cool, Have a good one, I was wondering how much shipping would be to France, Probably fairly crazy anyway.

Back