What's new
For Sale
If not booting then start with the "core": main CPU, program ROMs and RAMs.
Sounds good.

There's a gouge to address on the bottom, then I'll check the ROMs because they're easiest, and go from there!

I think it's long gone. I expressed interest 4 minutes after the initial post and it had already been claimed. :(
Ah ah, as often. I could have snagged that Shinobi before @Derick2k yesterday but I don't "need" it so what's the point. TMNT however is one of the very few games I regret having sold.
I might have TMNT with glitches, if I find it I will send it your way, no guarantees when that will be though. Thanks for the heads up on that shinobi, its a gift for member here thats been looking :)

Shit is still kinda fucked up here with the Covid, we are on phase 2 of reopening, and everyone has gone crazy like the virus was fake news and are pouring into the streets, hitting anything thats open. I legit almost hit a few people while driving cause so many are just walking about, hanging out, playing basketball, etc.. no masks, no social distancing, pool parties with tons of kids. Have neighbors asking if we can host parties in out pool, etc. So the we are just waiting for 2nd wave resurgence of covid cases. We are still isolating and being careful.

I might have TMNT with glitches, if I find it I will send it your way, no guarantees when that will be though. Thanks for the heads up on that shinobi, its a gift for member here thats been looking :)
Thanks Derick, no hurry. Just let me know how much including shipping to Europe please.
Shit is still kinda fucked up here with the Covid, we are on phase 2 of reopening, and everyone has gone crazy like the virus was fake news and are pouring into the streets, hitting anything thats open. I legit almost hit a few people while driving cause so many are just walking about, hanging out, playing basketball, etc.. no masks, no social distancing, pool parties with tons of kids. Have neighbors asking if we can host parties in out pool, etc. So the we are just waiting for 2nd wave resurgence of covid cases. We are still isolating and being careful.
Yeah, that's sad and frustrating.
Here 9 out of 10 people who pass away due to covid are over 65, yet those elderly people are the ones who care the less for social distancing. I don't understand why. Are they playing Russian roulette? Bored of life? Disguised suicide? I really don't want a second lockdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that's sad and frustrating.Here 9 out of 10 people who pass away due to covid are over 65, yet those elderly people are the ones who care the less for social distancing. I don't understand why. Are they playing Russian roulette? Bored of life? Disguised suicide? I really don't want a second lockdown.
Shit's the same here in TX. My wife and I are but a handful of couples we know that are still isolating as much as possible. Texas is spiking now, and is going to continue...and we've been told that no matter what, there will not be another lockdown.....so its straight ride or die right now.

sent ya a pm the other day about double dribble. Hope it's still available!

Hello, photos possible for the Buster Bros, 1943 and tmnt faulty boards ?

Back