What's new
For Sale

seifer13

Beginner
Reaction score
I have a Vectrex collection I am trying to unload to I can purchase a Blast City cab. Everything is in the box but the boxes are a little rough. All games come with the overlay as well. Screen looks good and joystick is springy. Here's a list of what I have. I'll post pictures later tonight or tomorrow. (11/6 right now)
If you have a candy cab you want to trade I would be interested as well. Asking $1000

I'm new here. Came to find a Candy Cab. If you have any question shoot me a PM. I can link you to my KNLOV or Ebay so you can check out my feedback.

Vectrex console
animaction
armor attack
berzerk
Blitz
Clean Sweep
Cosmic Chasm
Fortress of Narzod
Heads Up
Hyper Chasm
Melody Master
Polar Rescue
Pole Position
Scramble
Spike
Spin Ball
Star Trek
Light Pen with Art Master

Man, no one ever sells games /WITH/ the overlays.

Good luck!

Been looking for a reasonably priced Pen for ages... definitely a cool peripheral.

Also good to see Pole Position there, one of the more pricey games... someone get this man a cab!

Here are a few photos. I have the Vectrex box somewhere but it's just the box with nothing else in rough shape. The picture of Spike is a good idea what they all look like. If anyone is interested in more info or photos let me know.

MWSHHIt.jpg

n0rUQvo.jpg

wnrDJ6j.jpg

zqwLX4R.jpg

zfkvcyP.jpg

We were playing Zelda Four Swords with 4 Gamecube with the GBA Players and 4 TV's instead of using Gameboys :)

Back