What's new
Want To Buy

shakex

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm interested in purchasing either a Viewlix or Chewlix. Anyone have one for sale? I'm looking for a two player variant type and a red/black color scheme. I'm located in Charleston, SC and I'm willing to pay shipping/freight charges to get one in my home. Looking forward to responses. Thanks.

r/
Shae

You may be able to get in touch with the guy who runs Arcade Impact in SC and see if he has any for sale. He was selling a few Delta32's a little while ago, so you may get lucky.

@shakex PM sent. There is a group buy going on right now of 52 brand new Chewlix cabs. They are right at $1k each.

I Paid $1240 each for the ones I wanted with the marquee and JVS options. Here are pictures of one of mine..

AcBeJhRl.jpg

LVAmcgzl.jpg

Last edited:
You may be able to get in touch with the guy who runs Arcade Impact in SC and see if he has any for sale. He was selling a few Delta32's a little while ago, so you may get lucky.
Interesting. Right in my damn backyard and I didn't even notice. I'll give him a ring. Thanks for the info.

@shakex PM sent. There is a group buy going on right now of 52 brand new Chewlix cabs. They are right at $1k each.

I Paid $1240 each for the ones I wanted with the marquee and JVS options. Here are pictures of one of mine..

AcBeJhRl.jpg

LVAmcgzl.jpg
This is exactly what I want! Only in red and black. I will give this a try. Thank you for responding.

Color choices

730Dhmdl.jpg

Plus black with blue trim.

Pictures of the Sega JVS being used

7IwHTxnl.jpg

Color options for controls (ball tops and buttons) is Blue, White, Yellow, Black, Red, Green, and Orange. Also you can totally mix and match colors.

MpXeV3Bl.jpg

QMT2n9Nl.jpg

bm3OwGKl.jpg

vVoEvusl.jpg

The guy who is importing these is actually set up at DragonCon in Atlanta if you are in that area.

Anthony does orders every once in a while, it'll be done right. Recommend you get on that order if you want a Cewlix. I'll have some FCs coming in November if you want a real Vewlix in red.

But don't expect Anthony to answer back quick. He is VEEEEERY busy with DragonCon in Atlanta this weekend. He usually answers back after the weekend. He is very gracious and has been easy to work with.

Back