What's new
Want To Buy
Where are you located?
I know Mo from Videotronics in the UK had some Vewlix clones

Not sure if you have seen a clone and an L in person. I would advice an L over a clone any time of the week.. Seriously, save yourself the disappointment, the build quality on those clones is terrible.

My friend is buying one from these guys, very good guys to deal with. They are out of Quebec, Canada and ship to the USA.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sony-playst...me/1274876702?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Remember, your American dollar is 20% higher than the Canadian dollar, too! Hope this helps.

I have one and it's awesome. I have no issues with the quality of the cabinet, especially for the price. If you want to see mine, visit my channel on the left as I go through it in great detail. Let me know if you need any more info

Steve

A real Vewlix L from KC was 1800$ last I checked.
That's 200$ less than the Vewlix C clone in the above link.

The build quality was simplified/reduced to save money on the clones when compared to a Taito official.
It's not that the clones are bad/poor quality, but for the money I can't possibly recommend them.

The build quality was simplified/reduced to save money on the clones when compared to a Taito official.
It's not that the clones are bad/poor quality, but for the money I can't possibly recommend them.
$2000 Canadian is for the above listing, but if KC is $1800 Canadian, then yes, his would be a better deal. Keep in mind, the $2000 from the link includes a Pandora's Box 3, without it is $1800.

Yes thats true the clone cab comes with a Pandora's Box, so its basically a "read to go" cab.
KC's cabs come used from a real Japan arcade, so you can never be sure what you'll find inside.

Most of the time nothing, but sometimes IO's and PSU's.

Where are you located?
I know Mo from Videotronics in the UK had some Vewlix clones
checked w Mo and shipping is a lot from U.K. To USA about 900.00 - quite a bit.
Not sure if you have seen a clone and an L in person. I would advice an L over a clone any time of the week.. Seriously, save yourself the disappointment, the build quality on those clones is terrible.
thanks going to research more.
My friend is buying one from these guys, very good guys to deal with. They are out of Quebec, Canada and ship to the USA.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sony-playst...me/1274876702?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Remember, your American dollar is 20% higher than the Canadian dollar, too! Hope this helps.

I have one and it's awesome. I have no issues with the quality of the cabinet, especially for the price. If you want to see mine, visit my channel on the left as I go through it in great detail. Let me know if you need any more info

Steve
thanks Steve , I saw your clone on YouTube and it's way nice. I believe others call it a chewlix,really amazing work!

thanks didn't know used vewlix were that reasonable , I may have to talk to kc. I think being in the US makes it hard to get these items. Shipping just destroys everything lol.

Back