What's new
Want To Buy

Earlfish

Beginner
Reaction score
I am looking for a bracket to replace the stock monitor with an ungraded LG, does anyone besides hadouken arcade sell these? They are out of stock but look amazing and exactly what I need

I'm pretty sure @Hadouken Arcade will produce another run.
I wouldn't hesitate to order when/if he dose, who knows how many more are planned for the future.

Depending on which monitor you are replacing you might need additional parts. Which monitor type is it?

It is an lg 32gk650f-b vesa 100x100

this shows compatible on the faq doc with the 100x100 sub bracket.
I haven’t been able to get in touch with hadouken arcade. I need the 2 joystick mounts as well

Yes I also have the LG 32GK650F-B, two of them in fact...
GykKz9V.jpg

What I'm asking is which version of the original Taito monitor will you be swapping?
The Sanwa LCD for example needs 4 side brackets to hold the bezel together in addition to the actual monitor bracket.

I actually won’t have the unit here for another two weeks or so. I saw those other brackets he sells I would probably buy them just in case

your machines are beautiful btw

D6065E14-6B89-42F1-BEDE-5EABB71F7B2A_1_105_c.jpg
@jassin000

when looking at the attached picture it looks like the 100x200 top and 100x100 are very similar brackets.
He has the 100x200 in stock. Is there anything stopping me from just cutting the bracket down to size in your opinion? In looking through the manual it doesn’t look like anything would prevent you from using the 100x200 bracket on a 100x100 monitor unless there are connection issues.

thoughts?

Is there anything stopping me from just cutting the bracket down to size in your opinion?
No, in fact I had to trim mine slightly as it blocked the HDMI input/port of the monitor.
Was easy to cut with a metal bit using a Dremel tool.

No, in fact I had to trim mine slightly as it blocked the HDMI input/port of the monitor.
Was easy to cut with a metal bit using a Dremel tool.
Thanks I just ordered the 100x200 bracket, nothing a dremel with a diamond cutoff wheel cant fix. I really appreciate it. Hopefully the shipping is fairly quick as I think I'm in the same state as them

Back