What's new

Tuna sashemie

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello i have a vewlic F cab and have the chance of the monitor from a daimond black cab, as far as i know its compatible with the vewlix F cab i think all monitors are inter changeable but i could be wrong.

So does anyone know if they are ?.

wont be using tate so should be good, all the conectors power and controls all work fine ?.
You need to take the remote board with you (I believe the connector style has changed, please verify for us).
Also the later/diamond LCDs plug directly into AC (PSU internal to monitor) jack inside the cab...
The original F/FC (aka Sanwa) have a separate/external PSU (bottom/back of the cab, this is not needed/used by the later version screens).

Right ok that would be ok if the monitor plugs in to the AC in the cab as there is 2 spare i just will need move a few things for it to plug in, mmm not shore if i could take the controller board as the seller bought a new monitor for his cab one of the last of the taito stock and i have no idea if they come with a controller board if they do i am sorted.

My sanwa monitor is perfect but the chance of the new 1080p monitor thats only done low hours is hard to pass by.

Good info thanks.

If you don't mind me asking... How much is the seller charging for this LCD?

It's one of the guys that in my discord and jumps in my stream every week so dont really want to post the price buts its pretty fair.

it was just out of curtasy thats all its £500 the monitor has low hours on it, the cab it comes from has only done 1000 creadits and is pretty new.

Last edited:
Here you
32CAD4AF-932C-4D1B-9918-91D2282586FC.jpeg
71274756-178F-4D4E-8731-A7CBE54249A9.jpeg
EE5ADA0D-FB68-4577-9F80-1D0551E4AEDE.jpeg

Back