What's new
For Sale

Battlesmurf

Grand Master
Reaction score
NEO SC19 Screen Cover Reproductions. New (1 available). $65 shipped

Capped/Serviced tested Nanao MS9 Chassis. $310 shipped

24" (?) Konami Flat Panel/ LCD screen. Comes with a little convertor- was in a Pony Crt cabinet and ran fine. Comes with power supply. $125 + ship

Egret 3 Move strip, side art, marquee (NOS official Taito). Offer (won't be cheap).

I have a couple JVS power supplies for Vewlix as well. $100 + ship

(mostly full) Vewlix wiring harness. Includes: power wires + power cable port, coin door wires + coin counter, internal power cable, control panel harness marked "G" on the adapter (2 player control panel to I/O cable), one cut up 2 player loom (needs terminals on 5-6 wires?). Offer.

Ring Edge 2 Multi systems

I prefer cash/local pickup for a lot of this stuff, otherwise friends and family payments work great.

Pics on request to non tire kickers (seriously- if it's a new harness from Taito- you know what it looks like lol) (message me your email address or phone if you need pics).

On Hold/sold:

AWSD Reproduction move strip. $14 shipped.
Taito 2p Official harness. $150 shipped
Vewlix Jamma kit. Complete. Tested and works. $810 shipped
Vewlix L Panel (new). Great overlay- recent New Taito (official). $275 shipped
Mini Cute/Sega City Tube. Has some burn. Has yoke and such. No frame but is in a home built crate. $100 pickup. SOLD
Mushi Futari Black Label AV Full Kit (new, perfect, in Cave kit box protector).
Garegga Kit (China) nos, Garegga kit (used, japan). These will be a bit pricey. Looking up comps now.
Batsugun (japan). W/ paperwork (with names written on it)
Garou MOTW MVS Kit paperwork. Includes Mini Marquee, instructions, move strips, marquee. $140 shipped
MVS to Jamma adapter w/ cables. Tested and works in a Big Red Neo cabinet. $40 shipped SOLD
Forgotten World Sega arcade panel. Overlay protected by plexi. Custom. $165 shipped SOLD
Ring Edge 2. Fans replaced, case straightened a bit, thermal paste replaced. Comes with power cord. Powers on. Has factory hard drives (2). If you're looking for a multi kit- you'd have to do that on your own. $325 SOLD

Last edited:
The title says Batsugun and Garegga kit but I'm not seeing them here?

If those sold can you please repost them in the original post as well as the price they sold for? It's part of the BST rules on the forum.

And I think that pricing would help a few people who have started searches for these lately.

The title says Batsugun and Garegga kit but I'm not seeing them here?

If those sold can you please repost them in the original post as well as the price they sold for? It's part of the BST rules on the forum.

And I think that pricing would help a few people who have started searches for these lately.
Was a ghost edit- haven't finished listing them yet- was stalling out. Was poking that one guy to see if it's going to be a thing or not. Thanks sir!

@Battlesmurf no problem at all.

It just seems harder than ever to keep track of game prices, especially with things that change hands less often! :)

@Battlesmurf no problem at all.

It just seems harder than ever to keep track of game prices, especially with things that change hands less often! :)
I hear ya. I *hate* selling stuff. Such a pain in the bum. Most of the hard to find stuff I trade with my friends locally or over FB messenger. The idea of listing it on eBay or something scares the pants off me. I'm at the point in the hobby now that I can't really obtain the things I want without putting the hard to find stuff up.

I do really miss the days where the pricey stuff was $250-300 lol.

I hear ya. I *hate* selling stuff. Such a pain in the bum. Most of the hard to find stuff I trade with my friends locally or over FB messenger. The idea of listing it on eBay or something scares the pants off me. I'm at the point in the hobby now that I can't really obtain the things I want without putting the hard to find stuff up.
We're in the same boat. :(
I do really miss the days where the pricey stuff was $250-300 lol.
Even the cheap stuff has gotten silly. Captain America and the Avengers /actually sells/ around 175 now. I'd owned that board half a dozen times, never paid more than $50 including shipping...

I think even more than things being cheap, I miss the willingness to trade. Got tired of Raiden II? Toss it up on KLOV or NG and a week later be playing Strider. Tired of that? Throw Strider and AVP at a guy and have Mushihimesama show up on your doorstep. Trading was great, and I've experienced SO many more games than I ever could have otherwise by just trading things around to check out new titles.

Battlesmurf....will take all the move strips please. AWSD and E3. Hit me up when you can.

Just
Battlesmurf....will take all the move strips please. AWSD and E3. Hit me up when you can.
Just saw this. The E3 OEM strip is taken. PM me if you are interested in the reproductions and AWSD strip still.

Thanks!

Price dropped some goodies and removed some of the sold and hold stuff

Back