What's new
Most likely a dedicated typex2 machine Tated
That why I ended up getting 4 cabs, 2 for jamma and 2 for hd stuff, each pair in both layouts, for maximum flexibility without have to rotate screens.

Got a couple of these Taito stools for free for buying LOTS of cabs

xjPAxhEGi8GqpdcvUVL-93GEr9T0I-GOjaPIKCNvZ1F7P8s2nkoIpF61Cx9c7Prc7NA_grrBgsxFGwY7BBNLqk3GaerouHrpMoEbF3bOgsQo9-E5UMQ0zEnpQQJzLo4tBvE2Rn6U19LHfVbwOT9sMbI0b3ZHO5U9P76ixjehmLka7l62-U_SqizJPgHkPPhe8QW8uAz57RBCqWOmPpPnVixsEaQOiqKemtSg73u0Rb68qyZJkHaULQriv-2d-WCMMeMk9jV88WlmXVRlkDKMUWSPGYdF6SIe-aRhSsvux5xpY2Mej5f-IFK2hB5LTE_DqoXKz5ZcCBRMMT31AQYkD4F_wmEtUg3vOcAGp00UX0fceD4FxJ4wJFvvhHikEtNPhePNwUAfHbpQBSaccTKCmg_eBoHM_ZENzvdPLoRID9yDv-pBGVHrlaP2QSxhfE8qcoHZYWzNUX5OJ_gXFdX7-bNW4YDw8BUJCQvsBmacYaKliOIUycnStMLxh7OE_TC9A6R62LaT8rKKTFxoEqZO4ijBFHs5ti_ujdHq8oS1oRcuJzzKBnH_0o60jJCrSht92sy0dElWD0JoYTn727CAqHKIN4FpIFN7U6h0SvKDfiJ_8rvb=w668-h890-no

lol. that white toy car next to the vewlix and the soccer ball in the back, really threw me off.
I had to do a double take.

i was like "How F@#king big is that vewlix? It's HUGE!!!!!"

These cabs are Pretty tall. The CP is 3-4 inches taller than all my other cabs

Yea the new "Vewlix" style stools are 17cm I'm told, slightly taller than the older candy cab stools.
I've been trying to get a pair of these...
002.JPG

That's the two player game bench from Taito, they won't export 'em period. :(

Yea the new "Vewlix" style stools are 17cm I'm told, slightly taller than the older candy cab stools.
I've been trying to get a pair of these...
002.JPG

That's the two player game bench from Taito, they won't export 'em period. :(
YAJ

They also made there stools taller than the old stools

3VZwygoaMb8ff3OudVyMD0zuyZ31ZFlLyTelMDwZLVQQMelO77YTtAeXnA7mIXVYZ21zWKE3KM6vapA09bCL8nFGQE2EQDItVsVPrno_Mdaa5GQPubkWGp-JrahnMkiKADqWPzqu2dxGNuV0CzBaCP2Lnw00DV_0bkCbV2D0oueGSHtSOGpVrOz0FGhXqegNgWdZVXEGW79Oh3kYQn8zijhzDaPX80TII6DmqfXDbX648pwy3UtFhRHuVFBGOx5R_gtXlsCDDsD8Webb0KncP57ekJBQ1XylWOIf0btyHEE6llXNMBChPJ22jKe1OxmrzIG0selIx256ojAtOAiRBxqE48ewsoud-VXFQj9QV4Dd6MRt5nfA5xvCGjUOc0WfE1N9-94gsYBUcLCdsYmvmjA6NtzxYKbhALJjDd8L2WEYjyGj6CLebiNuFWCs9V0FY5GJf-T5bsvL3khQmR9vmQzJKGFwisXUegXnQaWl1YPGtJnbIEQZubiL2NjUe_6bF-a4SLuDB8Hjob6L_YXdIyg-FtSrkGvsoNED_c9IbTYdaoYEz6BIF4EAt2Gp4XAPZqHrXum-6VejC_uUj-UCRN5Twp9SQwdscBLQ6vsVebfBJqiy=w668-h890-no
Those stools, especially the taller Taito one, are rarer that unicorns here in the US. Anyone ever bought/imported via YAJ or ?

Those stools, especially the taller Taito one, are rarer that unicorns here in the US. Anyone ever bought/imported via YAJ or ?
Na not rare at all just expensive. Tatio will sell you a 5 pack of the new Vewlix style stools, but they won't sell in quantities less than 5.
I tried to bribe rancor into doing it, now I'm thinking an actual trip to Japan is in order. ;)

I tried to bribe rancor into doing it, now I'm thinking an actual trip to Japan is in order.
Dude, if you are planning to go let me know and I am with you, I am in the planning stages to go for a about week mid to end of May, so far just my nephew and I, trying to get more peeps to go.

They also made there stools taller than the old stools
If your intrested in the stools hit up Matsu. He also has the red and blue cloth seats. I can take pics for you on Sunday when I go pickup my NAC

Damn that's hot iconsx!
I still want the Taito bench style, but hot. :)

iconsx said Matsu, not Mitsu ;)

Just to curb any potential confusion.

Back