What's new
Want To Buy

Onyx Jaguar

Beginner
Reaction score
I've read about these existing but I haven't been able to find any of the Global VR ones (heck finding any of the Dongles is a trick). I came across some threads on Klov awhile back about someone trying to make the system dongle-less while others tried to make their own but I don't think there was much progress (the only one I saw which worked was booting the game straight from the exes and that ain't gonna work I'd I keep this in a row).

Anyone got some leads on the multi game dongle? If not can the Dongles be daisy chained?

Manual says you can daisy chain them by adding usb hubs.

2020-06-30_16-27-14.jpg

I saw that in the manual, however the only Dongles I have been able to find (as well as the one I have on my machine) have been parallel port Dongles. Unless I misunderstood the parts list and the parallel port dongle serves some other purpose

Jesus what a mess that system is , seems like they used multiple PC configs, parallel security dongles, then changes to usb ones, single games/multi games, etc...

I guess this is the thread you were reading?
https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=238243&page=9

I say reach out to member Xavier on there and see if he can help you out.
I guess he will need to have all the details pf your current setup also.

Good luck, I dont think anyone here has these, or at least there are no discussions about these.
Globar VR does still seem to sell stuff for these machines though.

Yeah I might contact Global Vr, a user from last year said that they had Dongles on hand. If not I'll see if Xavier has a solution.

What's even more odd is that there a couple undocumented/undumped games for the system that the parallel Beach Head 2000 dongle supports. However there is a report of cabs for those appearing in the wild so they likely did exist.

Back