What's new

deejay

Beginner
Reaction score
I got a new HS 9 and I want Capcom vs SNK 1 in it but i cant find any artwork in english. I found a move list and how to play piece in japanese so I am thinking of editing out and translating text to english but if someone has a scan or just a good high res photo that would help.

I edited RYU a little bit but i need the english version to complete the job because japanese does not translate exactly to english.
https://imgur.com/P9WsaKI

also a marquee scan would be nice if anyone has one

I think your best bet is to convert the JP ver if you can't get the original USA ones.

I collect alot of these types of things ( mostly JP) and the USA versions are ASSSSSSS. The print quality of Capcom's USA arcade assets is just really bad and would not look that nice after being scanned and printed if you ask me

i can post some comparisons later today

Yeah I think I will just try and convert what I got, if i can get a photo of the USA version. I AI upscaled the already decent photo of the japanese one I found but my main issue is getting the translation because the words do not match at all (for example hadoken is "wave motion fist" when translated from japanese characters). Also thats interesting I didnt know there was any difference in print quality here in the US.

What even more wild is that there none USA ver in English , I thhhhiiiinnnkkk they were for Asian regions that didn’t use jp or Korean , I’ll post pics later

Back