Want To Buy

fafangus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all
I'm in search for a PS360 + pcb
Paypal gift ready
Many thanks

Are they not for sale elsewhere? I probably have one. Where are you located?

I found one on Neo Arcadia, I need another one for my 2P custom stick
I live in France

Hm, is it worth shipping from the US? Akishop usually makes a new batch, or you could use a Brooks Fight Board or MC Cthulhu. My parts are at the office so I'll have to check tomorrow.

Last edited:
Go with the MC Cthulhu, I doubt akishop will make more of these, but I hope they release an updated board.

Guess I haven't been paying attention to akishop lately, but that makes sense if they are not building any more. Brooks is surely getting all the current gen sales, and Cthulhu probably gets all the retro sales. I remember waiting for their PS4 solution they promised in 2014. Would be nice to see another board but I won't hold my breath (again)

Well, i had an extra brooks ufb in a ps360 box, so that isn't going to help you out. I do have some installed in sticks that I don't use often, but I'm reluctant to pull those out. Have you checked the SRK forums? That is probably the largest pool of owners I can think of.

If you still strike out I can look at pulling one out of a controller.

Hey guys...sorry to bump this...but I could use one too, if anyone found one laying around. Got one of alberto's AWSD 2 player panels coming, so I guess someone will probably want to get in on some 2 player DDPFK or Mushi with me at some point.

Any help would be appreciated.

Back