What's new
For Sale

skate323k137

Enlightened
Reaction score
Hey all,

I had 2 CF kits, one of which I just sent off to another member. I have been netbooting forever, and aside from a stash of CF PICs, I haven't actually set up a CF NAOMI in forever.

To eliminate any unnecessary troubleshooting for myself as well as the guy I sent the other kit to, I would like to buy two working sega NAOMI CF cards for use with a 4.02 DIMM / Mitsu CF Kit / CF 0 Key

the game itself on the card doesn't matter that much if it's cheap, else if I'm paying for a service I would prefer if the cards can both be Initial D 3 (yes, I know it's a NAOMI 2 game).

Thanks in advance. Shipping to Muskegon, MI, USA (would very much prefer to source these domestically).

Howdy - I can get these setup and sent over to you. I should have (2) CF cards as well. I can load up InitialD3 on them and test it before sending over to you.

I should be able to get it done on this weekend - does that work?

Matt

Howdy - I can get these setup and sent over to you. I should have (2) CF cards as well. I can load up InitialD3 on them and test it before sending over to you.

I should be able to get it done on this weekend - does that work?

Matt
That should be fine Matt, Thank you so much.

Appreciate it man. Curious what is the cost. If it works I may just order my crazy taxi and ID 1/2 from him and call it a day 😂

Back