What's new
Want To Buy

Slepttt

Beginner
Reaction score
Im in the market for a vewlix L 2 player unit, ive been looking at http://vewlixshop.com/ it says its pc compatible so im guessing its plug and play compared to having to convert it ( i maybe wrong im new to all of this) but i just wanna make sure thats gonna be my best deal. Im located in Michigan. If anyone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it very much.

Im in the market for a vewlix L 2 player unit,
You can't buy Vewlix machines with 2 player panels (unless the rare exception that you buy from another collector like me).
PM @Cereth or @kcarcadegame do NOT deal with Vewlixshop EVER!

Also note:
Unless you buy some type of reproduction, 2-player panels only come in three colors (see mine here)...
XV5THmL.jpg

Gray/White = Vewlix L
Blue = NesicaLive
Red = Vewlix F

Last edited by a moderator:
That is NOT a "real" Vewlix machine, both the panel and the cab are Chewlix (Chinese clone).
Look at the picture I posted, my machines are 100% real (aka if it don't look like mine its fake/clone).

PD7ZiCY.jpg

Real Vewlix F plexi has the "Vewlix logo" on it.
Real Vewlix 2 player panel has 4 buttons on the top row and 3 on the bottom (that is 4x4)
Real Vewlix F the leg leveler don't pass fully thru the foot, also the foot is chrome (not black).

Vewlix store indeed (should be Chewlix store am I rite) :rolleyes:

That is NOT a "real" Vewlix machine, both the panel and the cab are Chewlix (Chinese clone).
Look at the picture I posted, my machines are 100% real (aka if it don't look like mine its fake/clone).
damn i thought i thought i found the one i was gonna get, Ill need to do some more research then on how to convert it to be able to use it with a pc, the real vewlix only come in a 720p panel is that correct? What price should i be looking at to get a unit and shipping ? (ballpark)

Ill need to do some more research then on how to convert it to be able to use it with a pc
Aside from the JVS controls, video (DVI) and sound (3.5mm) are both P'nP.
the real vewlix only come in a 720p panel is that correct
Most can only do 1360x768, but the newer Black Diamond's can do 1920x1080.
What price should i be looking at to get a unit and shipping ? (ballpark)
Depends on what version of the Vewlix you buy, shipping is basically always 500$.

For my Capcom I paid 2200$ (1700+500 KC seller)
For my Diamond 2400$ (1900+500 KC seller)
For my L 2000$ (1500+500 Cereth seller)

None of them came with 2-player panels, and only the Capcom came with JVS PSU, Capcom and L both had the JVS IO however...
Poor Diamond came empty (and damaged, its been my most expensive to restore/outfit to this day @ well over 3000$).

Back