What's new
For Sale
I think somewhere in between Raleigh, North Carolina and Richmond, Virginia near I-95. I say this even living in Georgia. This pretty much puts it right in the middle on the east coast. about 16 hours from Houlton, Maine and about 15 hours from Key west, FL

ee3fd2c285032c5b6e065be0270e1c8e.jpg

Houlton, Maine
No one lives in Houlton. And sure as heck no one lives North of Houlton.

Better measuring from a few hours South. Portland would be a better North point. :)

Probably North Carolina or Virginia somewhere. DC warehousing is probably going to be REALLY expensive.

Probably North Carolina or Virginia somewhere. DC warehousing is probably going to be REALLY expensive.
Plus after working there I am pretty sure no one wants to drive in that traffic .. er parking lot.

I went to where I-95 ends up north .. down south I-95 actually turns into 10 after Miami :p
Just being helpful. Born and raised in Maine, and population gets miiiiigggghhhhhhty thin mid-state and up.

I think somewhere in between Raleigh, North Carolina and Richmond, Virginia near I-95. I say this even living in Georgia. This pretty much puts it right in the middle on the east coast. about 16 hours from Houlton, Maine and about 15 hours from Key west, FL

ee3fd2c285032c5b6e065be0270e1c8e.jpg
^ This

Connecticut or New jersey, but I'm biased because I want it close to me :P NY is too fucking expensive for anything, Im waiting for them to finally tax us on breathing our polluted air, cause they tax us on everything else.

If you intend to ship containers, probably new jersey would be best since it has some of the best ports on the east coast.

Virginia or Maryland are around the middle of the east coast so itsa a good compromise I think for all to get there. But the state of Virginia has a monopoly on the shipping ports.

Really what would be awesome (but not really sure about cost effective) is one location in New Jersey and one location in Savannah, GA. as these are the two biggest shipping ports in the US. Listed as being #3 and #4 respectively behind Los Angeles and ports of Long Beach (https://www.icontainers.com/us/2017/05/16/top-10-us-ports/). That would give you two large entry points into the US with highways and trucking to just about anywhere. Plus storage is reasonable in both cities as this is part of their industry.

Here's a picture of the ports in Savannah, GA .. actually asides from being the US's most haunted city, a very large military (US Army) presence and the 2nd largest St Patty's day celebration (behind Boston) that's pretty much all we have going for us.
GCT Aerial.jpg

North Carolina would be a good midpoint. Savannah would be cool since a port is there, but the cost of warehouses over there is astronomical.

But why would he need a port by way of the Atlantic Ocean?

Back