What's new
@AMS thanks! yes, this is really preview/proto, and it's not the same as "RTS ATEI 3/6" proto cart we have dumped.

do you can&wish to get it preserved ? as I see from test screen - only "IC22" flash ROM module differs, and it may be read using some ROM programmer as 27C322.

do you can&wish to get it preserved ? as I see from test screen - only "IC22" flash ROM module differs, and it may be read using some ROM programmer as 27C322.
Wowowow.

please-please-please-say-yes.jpg

Yes I do :) haha

Will try to dump it this or next week @MetalliC @Darksoft

also I will dump the Sega tech demos I have on cards like crazy taxi and the f355 that can run on a Naomi 2. If I can’t do those myself maybe I have to send it to someone who can take the chips of in a factory like fashion dump it and return it to me. As I am all about the proto stuff so I treasure the original hard/software

so is there a list on all the tech/prototypes that are dumped?

as most are hidden I see :(

Last edited:
@AMS much thanks!
please take photos of Crazy Taxi and F355 ROM boards and ROM TEST screens.
so we will know if only IC22 program ROM different and may be dumped in easy way, or if maybe game data ROMs is different too, so it should be sent to someone with NAOMI dumping setup (we use software dumping methods these days, no desoldering).

Not yet , as I have to digg out a whole shed of stuff 8o

So when I’m digging I’m getting it all out :)

Back