What's new

Jfonzy

Beginner
Reaction score
So I bought a TMNT board a few weeks ago. Was going to do some kind of consolization to it while waiting on a supergun. Well, then this popped up.
61B7D8E6-E1F8-44FC-94BB-FF56CEF32248.jpeg

So I grabbed it. Now I have a predicament with a working TMNT and a working Sunset Riders PCB, but one Konami cab with half a Sunset Riders side graphic set, but a full original TMNT graphic set underneath. Only have the SSR marquee and no CPO. SSR sticks/buttons

Would be awesome if I could switch between the PCBs with some kind of switch but with the 3/4 player harnesses outside the jamma harness it would be tough. Honestly I haven’t checked to see if such a switch exists for the 4-player Konami games.

Anyway, what would you do?

I have a 6-in-1 jamma switch for sale so you can add more Konami games to it. You'll need to drill an extra button hole for X-Men. Pretty sure a kick harness condenser exists as well.

I have a 6-in-1 jamma switch for sale so you can add more Konami games to it. You'll need to drill an extra button hole for X-Men. Pretty sure a kick harness condenser exists as well.
how does it handle the 3P and 4P harnesses outside the jamma that come off the boards?

Back