What's new

Muramasa

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a hard core classic gamer/collector since the 80's. I love Neo-Geo, Dreamcast, Genesis, Saturn and dabble in the PCE world from time to time. You can find me in other forums (Yagyu Jubei/NG.com), GrizzlyGT (IsoZone/Assemblergames). I'm always down to discuss games with other members. Excited to be here but it does feel weird to be a noob again. Lol

That's trippy lol, I just signed up and am from the bay as well. Welcome! haha

Welcome,

You guys are lucky to be in the west coast, you have easier access to arcade hardware, cabinets and such.

Tru dat Derick. The LA area alone is a treasure trove of arcade gear.

Awesome, Im from the bay as well! Been around the hardcore fighting scene back when sunnyvale golf land and milpitas golf land was the place to be.

Good to have more heads up in the SF Bay!

Awesome, Im from the bay as well! Been around the hardcore fighting scene back when sunnyvale golf land and milpitas golf land was the place to be.

Oh man memories, always got torn apart at fighting games but still lol

Oh man...Golfland. I would just get shredded there on the SF2 machines. Then later merely watching people play SSF2T and 3 put me in a cold sweat.

Welcome from one Bay Area resident to another!

Matt-Smith-gif-demolitionvenom-22267810-500-281.gif

Greetings from San Jose, CA! About to embark on a Kraylix build and just registered here.

loving all the San Jose Rep in here!

Arcades and sharks in the Cup finals?! its awesome to be in san jose right now =)

Back