What's new
Length... Not width. ;)

1F
1.JPG

1FZ
s-l300.jpg

I have two 1FZ motherboards, I had zero pixel/ROM issues with both (one running stock BIOS one running UniBIOS) using the Beta version of the MVS multicart.

I'm not sure what's going on with the people who have reported problems, all I can tell you is using the Beta cart I didn't experience them.

oh...good news...i hope i will not have issues too... are you using the beta rom pack posted here in the forum by SmokeMonster?

Does anyone have a clear picture of a MV-1FS?

Trying to find it online, but all pictures I find look like an MV-1F?

According the old hardmvs.com website a 1F has headphone headers where a 1FS should have a headphone jack.

Last edited:
Looks a lot like my 1F. According to HardMVS the 1FS should have a headphone JACK, while the 1F should have a headphone connector. Based on that yours should be a 1F? Looks similar to mine, what does the back of your cartridge connector say, 1F or 1FS? Location should be top left based on your picture above.

so what's the difference between a 1F as posted by @jassin000 a few posts back?
Looks fairly similar to me, doesn't really appear smaller like the "S" should indicate?

I can assure you that it says MV-1FS on it.

I've noticed that there are several websites out there with incorrect info about this board or they don't even list it at all.

I can assure you that it says MV-1FS on it.

I've noticed that there are several websites out there with incorrect info about this board or they don't even list it at all.
Exactly that is why I want to compare some pics between 1F and 1FS to find out the difference.
I have a 1FT myself, which is also very rarely listed on any site

Picture 2 is the same as mine. I have to check tonight what mine says on the location on your picture 1, not sure if I've checked that spot.

I also wonder what the actual difference is though :)

It seems to me that the back pcb is the 1F board.

The bottom pcb is the 1FS board, which I would assume stands for stereo.

Maybe they used the back pcb on more than one set.

Back