What's new

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Like the ones you'd find on an MS8-26 or one of the other chassis that have no remote board? The ones with the nice white knobs you can turn with your fingers.

Browsed through digi-key quite a bit but couldn't find anything. Wipers broke on a few pots on a Toei I've got, and the way it's situated in the cabinet makes it all but impossible to work with without them as you can't really get a tool in there easily.

Like these.

PXL_20230510_015957882.jpg

You are probably gonna have to go with something like this. I used to try to find those ceramic based ones and its near impossible to find them unless its old stock.

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/tt-electronics-bi/P0915N-FC15BR10K/4780740

Category: Rotary Potentiometers, Rheostats
Adjustment Type: Top Adjustment (or what every style you wanted)
Termination Type: PC PINS

Should be a decent place to start from or search in.

I didnt measure the pin lead spacing but eyeballing that it should work??

Edit: that one has additional board anchors but there should be ones with out that.

I didnt measure the pin lead spacing but eyeballing that it should work??
Looks about right. 90 degrees off though. So many options that are this orientation, and so few at 90 degrees. I'll search from here. Thanks.

And 2/3 the 90 degree ones face the wrong way, lol.

what values? after doing the repro on the 2930 i had to dive deep in the options.

yeah some of the values are not like commonly returned when doing searches with specific filters you end up going down this weird rabbit hole of catalogs and data sheets and search filters and then repeating that across different distributors.

The pots I was trying to replace, on SOMETHING I think it was wellsgardner related, were ceramics with like values that were really hard for me to find and I just gave up and ran some searches on ebay and found some NOS digikey sku's and just bought those LOL.

Thats not the ideal approach so depending on how many you need and how much your willing to dig.
I think most of the values I found okay but some of them were just unobtainable as far as I could find while being ceramic and having the same footprint and ergo.

I only needed like one of each sooo lol

Back