What's new

jimbone007

Beginner
Reaction score
will the "camera" in the time crisis 4 light gun work with ir receivers? I bought some time crisis 4 light guns that I plan to rewire to work with the gun4ir receivers that mount to the tv but I cant get the ir positioning cameras because they are all back ordered and was wondering if the ones that are already in the light gun will work? I'm pretty new to all this so any answers would help a lot

TC4 doesn't use cameras in the guns. it's a specialized IR motion-sensor, a very expensive one at that.

Okay. The motion sensor I was going to install is Gravity: IR Positioning Camera For Arduino model SEN0158. Is the TC4 IR motion sensor comparable to that? Would it work the same or is it very different? I'm using Gun4ir Ultra High Power Black LED Sensors to communicate with the light gun. I'd like to utilize the sensors that came with the light guns especially if they are higher quality if I can but if its not as simple as basically setting them up the same way then I'll just use what I originally planned.

you can't use the sensors in the guns for anything other than TC4. they function on a propriatary IR wavelength and the format of the data they output is completely incompatible with any other system to my knowledge.

Back