What's new

Shinden51

Beginner
Reaction score
Found this place after trying to google more information about Shadaloo.eu's reputation. Ordered some parts from that place but didn't get any update. :thumbdown: Of course, it's not real assuring after reading the bad review here.

Anyway, I am a married guy with a lovely 8 years old daughter. I am in my early 40s and grew up in SoCal. When I was a kid, I love playing home console games and going to video arcade places. just got back to arcade game as I want a hobby that I can play with my daughter. Her favorite game is Atari's Rampage. :D

Currently, I have a Sega Net City and Vewlix C. Looking to learn more and make new friends here.

Corona, cool! I have family in Eastvale. Welcome to the party! :)

Awesome, I am coming to Vancouver next week on the Princess Cruise. Never been to Canada, its my first time, can't wait :D

Niiiice, you'll enjoy Vancouver, especially next week after Monday when it's supposed to be sunny. It usually rains here (like Seattle), but when the sun's out the city is rather breathtaking. :)

Man, Vancouver is a gorgeous city. My wife and I still talk about going back. We stopped there once when we took a cruise to Alaska.

Welcome to the forum, William! I'm from Riverside, so it's nice to see another local!

welcome bro, I see theirs some So Cal peeps on here. Pure Awesomeness !! We should all get together sometime for a gaming meet up.

Back