What's new

aimbuster

Professional
Reaction score
Is the control panel wire harness for Blast City, Astro City and New Net City interchangeable? Do these cabs use the exact same wire harnesses - button layout and amp connectors?

I think it's similar.

To be sure, just try the inputs with a service mode in any system (MVS CPS2 Mister fpga...)

As far as I know but the rest of the harness of the Blast City harness is entirely different due to it's IO.

Well, they're all unique. Astro is different from Blast, and Blast is different from Net.

But yes, control panels and control panel harnesses are the same. You can add Versus City to this list too.

As far as I know but the rest of the harness of the Blast City harness is entirely different due to it's IO.

I was just referring to the BUTTONS AND JOYSTICK harnesses. I thought I read somewhere that these cabs all use the same amp connectors.

s-l500.jpg

Well, they're all unique. Astro is different from Blast, and Blast is different from Net.

But yes, control panels and control panel harnesses are the same. You can add Versus City to this list too.

Thanks!

Back