What's new
Want To Buy
I also want to buy two more Jammafier devices (for my other two cabs)...
I really hope @invzim makes another run!

Especially now with cheap Diamond Black Vewlix cabs hitting the scene.
The Jammafier is simply the BEST way to run JAMMA boards in a JVS wired cab and people are going to want 'em.

I am lucky I bought the last.
Same, I purchased one of the last 5 units available.
I actually didn't need it at the time (my JVS cab was still on the slow boat from Japan) but I was afraid of this exact situation.

I also want to buy two more Jammafier devices (for my other two cabs)...
I really hope @invzim makes another run!

Especially now with cheap Diamond Black Vewlix cabs hitting the scene.
The Jammafier is simply the BEST way to run JAMMA boards in a JVS wired cab and people are going to want 'em.
where can I fiund this cabinet and how much? New or used?
THX

where can I fiund this cabinet and how much? New or used?
@Cereth started a sales thread here.
The cabs are brand new direct from Taito Japan (not Chewlix knockoff).
He MIGHT be sold out now however... I'm not 100% sure (the price was a crazy deal just a year ago these sold for 5,000$).

You should be aware that while the cab will support the Wei Ya JVS PSU and Taito JVS IO it doesn't come with them.

oh poo I actually sold my jammafier like a month ago.

@invzim please make another run ;( , I really need this for my vewlix Black coming.
That is certainly the intention - right now though all funds and available time is tied up with the scaler. Goal is to have all products in stock all the time. I will know more soonish, but I think more Jammafiers can be expected early 2020, if not sooner.

Ok thanks ;( , if anyone else is not really using theirs sell it to me :rolleyes: .

just check the website maybe once or twice a week.
Was on the same boat he zim said he was backed up maybe some will be ready soon and 1 week later they where up for sale. Sometimes he says when there is a new batch but you just have to watch it

just check the website maybe once or twice a week.
Was on the same boat he zim said he was backed up maybe some will be ready soon and 1 week later they where up for sale. Sometimes he says when there is a new batch but you just have to watch it
New batch/revision of the Jammafiers will be assembled in by a real factory, unlike the first 100 that were made in the invzim sweatshop.

If you drop me a line here https://irkenlabs.com/about/contact - I will add you to a interest/notify list.

Last edited:
Back