What's new
Want To Buy
good luck on the hunt dude! I'm still waiting on the alleged console port which was announced a while ago

Yeah, I read about the console port, I really hope that it happens. It's an under appreciated fighter, for sure. Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm PayPal ready people, who's got one to sell?

I've been looking for this game for a while.
The last time I ran into it was a guy that wanted my System32 motherboard with Golden Axe RODA, Arabian Fight, and Spiderman rom boards, PLUS $1,100 dollars.
I told him to eat shit.

I've heard legends that Psyiko did conversions to shmups because the game didn't do too well in arcades.
There's boards with the 6-pin kicks header that were converted to games like Gunbird, and Strikers because they sold better.
I'd be curious if that legend is true, and a reverse factory conversion could be done.

Good luck on your hunt.

I didn't even realize the thing actually got released. I'm just waiting for the finished EXA version, personally.

That's absolutely crazy. I know the it's uncommon, but that's nuts.

I've been looking for this game for a while.
The last time I ran into it was a guy that wanted my System32 motherboard with Golden Axe RODA, Arabian Fight, and Spiderman rom boards, PLUS $1,100 dollars.
I told him to eat shit.

I've heard legends that Psyiko did conversions to shmups because the game didn't do too well in arcades.
There's boards with the 6-pin kicks header that were converted to games like Gunbird, and Strikers because they sold better.
I'd be curious if that legend is true, and a reverse factory conversion could be done.

Good luck on your hunt.
I hope you told him to eat shit, shit it out, and eat it again! LOL

I think I've seen it sell for around $7-900 on YAJ, but again, I have no idea if it's original or conversion or whatever. See my link above for one that's been listed several times at $1,300 with no wins.

I've been searching for awhile as well, and in about 4 years I haven't seen one for sale.
Good luck!!
Hopefully the new update isn't vaporware

I've seen it on YAJ at least 4 times, but can not confirm if it's a factory one or a conversion.

Also never sold for those kinds of figures.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l622990343
I've been searching for awhile as well, and in about 4 years I haven't seen one for sale.
Good luck!!
Hopefully the new update isn't vaporware
Well I'm always happy to break a bad streak! Feel free to click on that little link right there...

I've just found this photo in my picture archive of sold items. :)
Just for reference, four years ago the full kit was sold for AU$ 970.

Attachments

• fallen_angels_pcb_ultra_rare.jpg
    fallen_angels_pcb_ultra_rare.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 168
Back