What's new
Item has been found
Not trying to step on any toes as it's clear @korpskytten is offering his copy to @DeWitt. No worries if the offer isn't extended any further or if @DeWitt decides to grab it along with the Dolphin Blue.

Thanks to everyone who was involved into this :thumbsup:

I received my Dolphin Blue bootleg from @korpskytten:
Positive feedback for korpskytten

It is a great game and you feel the metal slug influence it has all the time. I like it!

To summarize everything for other people looking for a bootleg of this game:

I asked the seller of the following shop for a copy of it:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/466587318.html

Sadly he has currently no idea when it will be back in stock...

I also contacted a seller on Alibaba.com:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.0.0.257e5e00BOZjqo

He did not respond!

So no official source for a bootleg of this game I found.

I also talked to @elgwido. He has a bootleg and was willing to sell it to me. The only problem was shipping. Corona increased the prices a lot! I have no idea if he sold his copy to anyone else. So if you are looking for a copy maybe send him a PM.

I wish everyone good luck hunting a bootleg of Dolphin Blue :thumbup:

I also talked to @elgwido. He has a bootleg and was willing to sell it to me. The only problem was shipping. Corona increased the prices a lot! I have no idea if he sold his copy to anyone else. So if you are looking for a copy maybe send him a PM.
@elgwido PM sent!

If you're talking Sanstar for the 10 Atomiswave carts, they haven't responded to all three emails. I used to buy their leaf swicth joysticks in bulk a few years back and I just inquired about about them shipping another case and I wanted to buy the NGBC and Dolphin Blue carts and keep one for each AW system i have and sell the other 7 of each.

Like I mentioned on the 1st page, Im interested in a Dolphin Blue, GGX1.5, and a Hokuto no Ken.

If any of you guys got any, I'd be happy to buy one. :)

Back