What's new
Want To Buy

hotcuervo

Student
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Arthrimus Jammaizer. Let me know please.

Console-JAMMAizer.jpg

Noted, kind of confusing that it says "Add to Cart" and then doesn't tell you it is out of stock until you try to add it... good luck with the search!

Just wanted to mention that Arthrimus also has the Jammaizer up on their OSHpark, so if you're handy you could just make one yourself as well. Given parts shortages and all though, wouldn't be surprised if the low stock isn't /just/ because of build-time.

https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/tqVYtRHV
Thanks for that info. but I couldn't be able to put this together myself.

I just wanted to add the Jammaizer is my favorite arcade accessory and allows me to play any console and Mister. I hope you find one @Arthrimus . If you made a huge batch of these. I’m sure the Mister crowd would gobble them up. Good luck with your search.

I just wanted to add the Jammaizer is my favorite arcade accessory and allows me to play any console and Mister. I hope you find one @Arthrimus . If you made a huge batch of these. I’m sure the Mister crowd would gobble them up. Good luck with your search.
Yeah, I'd proly buy 2 of them. Who knows if he ever gonna make them anymore. @Arthrimus if you're reading this lets us know please.

Back