What's new
Item has been found
THE MAN HIMSELF found the P3 prototype in storage and put it up for sale there and I snagged it! Thank you for the direction!

Only took me like 4 years of on and off searching, lol.
Oh shit! That's awesome man! His stuff is so good, I love my Panzer 4.

I had to look up the Panzer 4 because I wasn't even aware that there was a design change. I'm not sure I'm feeling the smaller option buttons compared to the 24mm used on version 3.

I found my Panzer 3 years ago for pretty cheap in a convention because it had a Korean style lever mount. I had to get a bit creative to fit a JLF.

1696900178636.jpeg
1696900207792.jpeg

Oh shit! That's awesome man! His stuff is so good, I love my Panzer 4.
The P4 aesthetic isn't for me. I don't dig the buttons on the top-left there. All of his sticks are A products though!

I had to look up the Panzer 4 because I wasn't even aware that there was a design change. I'm not sure I'm feeling the smaller option buttons compared to the 24mm used on version 3.

I found my Panzer 3 years ago for pretty cheap in a convention because it had a Korean style lever mount. I had to get a bit creative to fit a JLF.
Nice find! I've got a Korean lever around here but not one thing I can put it in to try it out on.

Not directly related, but related in different style tops, I do really love those Nobi lever tops. Put one of those in my Sigma Table and I want to play on that more than any other cab now, ha.

Nice find! I've got a Korean lever around here but not one thing I can put it in to try it out on.

My Korean lever eventually made it's way into a stick after raiding the spare parts bin and an excessive amount of 3D printing.

N_XLYDug.jpeg

I haven't tried a Nobi/Bullet style lever yet mainly due to cost. I'll have to play around with one eventually. I'm not sure how it would feel for fighting games, but I have heard that shump players like them a lot.

Back