promking

Student
Reaction score
Night Slashers

Shipping would be to New York 11946
Paypal goods and services.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Great collection you're building, but FYI, Night Slashers is Data East!
100% I wasn't thinking when I wrote that.
Almost my entire collection is beat em ups lol.
DJ Boy, Brap Boys, Ninja Baseball Batman, Crime Fighters, Vendetta, and I have a few bootlegs but those don't really count lol.

I like your style! I have all of those games myself and I love them all. I just saw a VS for sale cheap, I'll see if I can find the ad, and I may have a MM, but I usually do trades for stuff I'm looking for. Click on my username to see my want list. I know I have a spare Bucky O'hare, but that's more in the shooter category.

Do you have any games to trade?

I have a bunch of SNES games to trade.
Nice R Type III Decent box, manual and cart.
Nice Spacemega Force , box , manual and cart.

I have so many non arcade games to trade if someone was open to that.

Hey there, i have a Moo Mesa for sale, can ship to US, hit me with a message if interested.

Cheers

Alessandro

100% I wasn't thinking when I wrote that.
Almost my entire collection is beat em ups lol.
DJ Boy, Brap Boys, Ninja Baseball Batman, Crime Fighters, Vendetta, and I have a few bootlegs but those don't really count lol.
Under cover cops, zero team, bucky o hair, cross blades, are worth looking into if you dont have them already. Metamorphic force (Must be Japan version) is hands down my favourite beat em up.

Under cover cops, zero team, bucky o hair, cross blades, are worth looking into if you dont have them already. Metamorphic force (Must be Japan version) is hands down my favourite beat em up.
I have Under Cover Cops on MiSTer with the irem core, but I'm open to all the others!!!

Great games!

IMG-20230928-WA0005.jpg

Want to buy one of these?

Lmao. I love horrible games though, I’d love to play Fulan

I quite like it to be honest. It's on par to the silk road series/ dynasty warriors pgm etc. I bought two because I wanted to confirm my suspicions that the hardware was factory flawed. It was fixed in proceeding games with a slight hardware modification to stabilise the low voltage current. I also liked the fact that its a cart and mobo all in one similar to Skull fang. Wished all pcbs came like this.

I quite like it to be honest. It's on par to the silk road series/ dynasty warriors pgm etc. I bought two because I wanted to confirm my suspicions that the hardware was factory flawed. It was fixed in proceeding games with a slight hardware modification to stabilise the low voltage current. I also liked the fact that its a cart and mobo all in one similar to Skull fang. Wished all pcbs came like this.
Can you outline the fix I can take a look at mine and see if it has the same problem.

Upon first boot there would be small specks/dots on character selection and sometimes on first stage. This will eventually go as the gsme heats up. Not sure if its like this when brand new or not but later revisions got a mod to adjust the voltage output using a pot.

1st revision

IMG-20230519-WA0025.jpg

take note of bottom left voltage regulator.

On later games they added a mod to adjust voltage. System 11 confimed that he had same fault and tried everything wirh no prevail. But unlike mine, his second revision pcb had a vr pot which he turned a fraction and the fault went away. I think he mentioned that it was a different game altogether.

Then searching the web i found this pic. Which was probably a quick fix for stock pcbs and then future production would see the VR pot embedded into the circuit.

IMG-20230621-WA0000.jpg

Word of warning. If u open up the cart, the volume dail will break off unless you have the dexterity of 10 leopard's. These are slightly smaller than gba pots. There is a source for them but i wish u all the best finding it without a link.. Took me a week but eventually found it on aliexpress as they had one listing.

Back