What's new
Want To Buy

jimmyjames

Professional
Reaction score
Id Also settle for a pdf link. Only one I can find is the dated Tekken 6 one.

Which year/color noir is version c?
Ver.c
2016 red Tekken 7 version
3 power supply variant, early ones have 4
they made it in Blue also but didnt have Tekken 7
if you wanted a red Tekken 7 11k yellow was 16k yen
no real difference between those 2016-2020 models just price

I have this manual. Have been meaning to scan it in, but don't have a flatbed scanner at the moment. In the meantime if there is anything specific you need I can take some pics and translate for you.

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 272
I have this manual. Have been meaning to scan it in, but don't have a flatbed scanner at the moment. In the meantime if there is anything specific you need I can take some pics and translate for you.
Could I get some photos (of a similar size as this one) of the main pages regarding assembly/teardown if it has anything like that? I can also translate so if it saves time I wouldn't mind just having the photo.

When you have done it once it’s simple, but hard to explain and I bet that manual has a nice drawing of how’s it done.

We could. Use scans for sure I’ll PayPal $10 over if you can find a place to do it.

How do you get clean scans like that? I have a few manuals I'd like to upload as well.

It's from the Japanese Bandai-Namco website. They have all the manuals online, the problem is you have to be a licensed op to download them.

It's from the Japanese Bandai-Namco website. They have all the manuals online, the problem is you have to be a licensed op to download them.
Ah I see, that's neat

Here's the main disassembly info from my manual, covering control panel and how to get the monitor housing off.

Attachments

• p31.jpg
    p31.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 220
  • p32.jpg
    p32.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 206
  • p33.jpg
    p33.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 185
  • p34.jpg
    p34.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 175
  • p35.jpg
    p35.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 184
  • p36.jpg
    p36.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 173
  • p37.jpg
    p37.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 189
  • p38.jpg
    p38.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 168
  • p39.jpg
    p39.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 144
  • p40.jpg
    p40.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 181
On this same sort of subject, I've been trying to swap the control panel on a 2007 Red Noir (Ver. A?) I have here for quite a while but can't seem to figure it out despite unscrewing about 15 screws in the vicinity of the panel and it's not clear to me what's actually holding the control panel (i.e. just the flat panel itself) in place. Would anyone happen to have a good guide for that?

Edit: I figured it out; there's just 6 nuts on the back of the panel. It's obvious in hindsight but after so many philips head screws I hadn't even thought of nuts.

Last edited:
Still looking for a pdf or the actual manual for this revision.

Back