What's new
Want To Buy

lupinko

Student
Reaction score
Unfortunately due to covid, I can’t have stuff shipped from Japan to Canada via Japan Post. Anyway other than eBay, I want to find another option. lol

I’m looking for a complete GDROM and DIMM Board setup. I am already a Naomi owner, and I just want to play my CvS2. It’s the only game I own that I can’t play due to not having the GDROM setup. I also own Marvel 2 and Project Justice and they’re both carts. My Naomi motherboard BIOS is Japanese as well. I hope that’s enough info.

I know of Netdimm but I’ll just sound weird right now and just want to play the games I currently have. They’re also the only games I wanted to get anyway for Naomi. lol

Thanks.

See if the seller is willing to ship by Yamato Takkyuubin (ヤマト宅急便). I've been shipping things from Japan to different places without issue. Japan Post on the other hand is a pain to work with and has all types of restrictions.

It looks like the seller/shop is only local. I haven’t emailed them yet though. I was thinking about using Tenso. Prior to the restrictions I was using Buyee a lot to buy stuff from Yahoo Auctions. iirc Buyee is owned by Tenso.

This is the shop I found via Google. https://www.tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=4617

I’ve used Mak-Japan in the past in person when I used to live in Japan and via a Japanese friend when I moved back home. Dunno if Tenso would be an option for them too.

Given the current situation, I don’t feel like bugging my friend again for something like this. lol

Tops is fantastic. They ship internationally and will email various prices for shipping options. Just fill out the form to order in English and expect a response in 24 hours.

Oh cool, I feel more comfortable buying from them. I’ll give them a shout.

The condition of their goods is amazing too and they’re very accommodating to requests and photos if needed.

I was reading their shipping page and it was only for local shipping. I forgot that they ship internationally until you mentioned it. lol

I found them like a year ago too since I was looking for alternatives to Mak-Japan or trying to outbid people on Yahoo Auctions, I guess I forgot due to the pandemic. lol

This thread is closed and done since I was able to buy from Tops.

Back