What's new
Want To Buy

strygo

Student
Reaction score
I'm looking for a few different CPS2 B boards. If you have any of these, please let me know. I'm happy to pay cash or trade. I have a variety of rare B boards available and would entertain 2 for 1 trades. I'm looking for:

- Battle Circuit (blue or gray)
- Hyper Street Fighter 2: Anniversary Edition (blue, gray or green)
- Mega Man 2 (gray)
- Progear (blue)
- Super Street Fighter II: Tournament Battle (blue, gray or green)
- Street Fighter Alpha (blue, in great condition - mine is damaged)

I have a Street Fighter Alpha board I infinikeyed, what do you have for trade?

It's been a few years since i saw a blue progear and battle circuit for sale. Grey or green is the easier option

I have a Street Fighter Alpha board I infinikeyed, what do you have for trade?

That one I'd probably only pay cash for since it's relatively common. I just haven't been able to come across one in the appropriate condition.

As for trades, I have:

- Armored Warriors (Euro, Phoenix)
- Capcom Sports Club (Euro)
- Cyberbots (Euro)
- Darkstalkers (USA)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom (USA)
- Dimahoo (Euro)
- Eco Fighters (ETC)
- Giga Wing (USA)
- Mars Matrix (Japan)
- Mars Matrix (USA, Phoenix)
- Marvel Super Heroes (USA)
- MSH vs. Street Fighter (USA)
- Ring of Destruction II: Slam Masters (Euro, Phoenix)
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Euro)
- Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha (Asia, Phoenix)
- Super Gem Fighter (USA)
- Super Street Fighter II (USA)
- X-Men: CotA (USA)

It's been a few years since i saw a blue progear and battle circuit for sale. Grey or green is the easier option

Yeah. :( I haven't found an Asia Battle Circuit for sale, but would love to track one down!

Thanks! The CP System II label is in Japanese so that looks suspicious. I haven't seen any blue Progears like that - have you?

Might be a converted puzz loop 2? or I think there's also one other quiz game that came in blue JP region? i forget exactly.

Can anyone confirm if there are legit 2 board versions of HSF2AE? I thought it was black boards only and JP region only?

I don't think the debate/history was ever settled, but I only consider the black AIOs as legit.

I'm gonna have to dig out the board and get back to you on that. Second time I've been bamboozled just because its a blue shell

Back