What's new
Want To Buy

Atari the jedi

Student
Reaction score
Im looking for Capcom cps1 boards working. I am looking for a B 90629B-3 specifically, however I'm looking for both A and C bords as well. If you would like to trade I have the following B boards for trade 91635B-2, 89264B-3 perhaps we could trade one B board for the next. Thanks,
emoji41.png

s605.photobucket.com/user/drj9…28784176.jpg.html?filters[user]=99823907&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

I have a box of 10-15 CPS 3-board sets in my storage. Next time I go, I'll grab the box and bring it home to see what I've got. Almost all of the B/C boards work, but only a handful of the A boards are good.

I have a box of 10-15 CPS 3-board sets in my storage. Next time I go, I'll grab the box and bring it home to see what I've got. Almost all of the B/C boards work, but only a handful of the A boards are good.
Happen to have a spare Final Fight C board? ;)

Happen to have a spare Final Fight C board?
No idea if I'm being honest. I'd need the PCB number.

When I go I'll bring the box home and see what I can do for everyone. I'll be happy at one working set and a spare for the multi. The rest can be parted out among people if it'll serve everyone better.

just got another game i need the boards mentioned above and A boards and some C boards. I too could now use C board 01 and or C21 four my G&G.

Back