What's new
Want To Buy

popinadam

Student
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I need to source one of the Sega AiME reader panels for my Lindbergh Universal cabinet. It's one of the final "major" pieces I need. Please send me yours if you're not using it and I can send you the stock blank panel so you don't have a big hole in your machine. Shoot me some offers if you have one or know where to find one, thanks!!

p673135168.1.jpg

Attachments

• p673135168.2.jpg
    p673135168.2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 95
I have to ask, what's the benefit of these? Can you use it for anything? Is it needed for some games?

I have seen these pop up in cab pics recently. Not sure why.

I’m using that green 24mm button for the guide button on my ps360 :)

there are quite a few panels on eBay and YHJ with it in place right now.

I have to ask, what's the benefit of these? Can you use it for anything? Is it needed for some games?

I have seen these pop up in cab pics recently. Not sure why.
Two reasons, 1 for function, 1 for sentiment.

For function I want to wire the home button to use as a coin up button. At the moment my coin reader is extremely finicky. But I would also like to have it as an extra button for future use similar to what markedkiller78 is using theirs for.

As for sentiment, I'm trying to replicate the Lindbergh universal I played on in Japan when I visited and sat down in an arcade for the first time there. It was surprisingly exciting for me.

The rfid part of it, as far as I know, will have zero function. I don't think any games absolutely require it to be attached. But I'm not anywhere near being an expert on the subject.
I’m using that green 24mm button for the guide button on my ps360 :)

there are quite a few panels on eBay and YHJ with it in place right now.
That's not a bad use for it at all, I like it! I just hope someone who isn't using theirs sees this post so I can get one of my own.

Do you have any links? I honestly haven't seen any for that particular one and I've been trying hard to find it. Although, maybe my searching skills aren't as good as I hoped they would be lol.

I have one that I can part with. I'll PM you some pictures of it once I get home from work.

Back