What's new
For Sale

nonosto

Champion
Reaction score
Hello

I sell a very ealy first run japanese Megadrive, like attested by serial number. This is a VA1 motherboard made in the end of 1988. Very nice cosmectic states except some of very light scratch, this is very closed to mint condition. Complet, all plastic serial matching. Work perfectly.

230 euros without shipping or trade with condition vs analogue jpn mega sg.

THX

20210126.jpg

20210127.jpg

20210125.jpg

20210128.jpg

20210129.jpg

20210131.jpg

20210132.jpg

20210137.jpg

20210134.jpg

20210133.jpg

20210136.jpg

20210135.jpg

Beautiful !
But sticker on the back looks as it had been removed (replaced ?)
For this kind of object it's quite disappointing

So if I had any doubt I never said serial, so according with picture below it's just a basic glue detachment, another thing for the very early unit the volume button could be removed very easily without unmounting.

20210142.jpg

20210145.jpg

20210143.jpg

20210144.jpg

20210146.jpg

img_5610.jpg

Last edited:
another thing for the very early unit the volume button could be removed very easily without unmounting.

20210142.jpg
Now that you say it I have a Japanese Model 1 MD where the slider can be easily removed. And sure enough the serial is close to yours (99M8xxxx).
BTW the second digit in the serial is the year, so your model (just like mine) is from 1989 (99Mxxxxx).

Last edited by a moderator:
THX now I can find the exact date. This MD seems have very early case but with VA1 mobo, maybe a transition model, so that I thought 1988 made.

I hope that buyer get the information at last
so what's your problem with me...I made a mistake of 6 month about made year, deceived by 1988's case...it's a first run according all information, you tried to incepted the doubt about of serial number...please leave me quiet.
instead of excuse aftter I prove it's the original sticker you continue to boring me...you dont have any life?

Please admin dont fall in the trap thiss guy try to make trouble for ban me. Very old french forum technic to ban dont like guy, last thing my feedback:

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/positive-feedback-for-nonosto.11570/

Last edited:
@nonosto please keep calm, that's understandable the manufaturing year can have an impact on price. It's not a first run and that's a fact as it does exist a VA0 with last minute additional board to fix a clock issue.

I understand but he attacked me about fake sticker, aftter about date...not by front always by back...it's not honnestt...I have 98% about satifaction in more than 10 years of sellin g if I sold fake since we konwn about that...

By back ? I only mentionned (by front) that sticker had a problem... 8|
And concerning the date, it's @Apocalypse that mentionned you were wrong.
What's the problem ?
Sticker has issue : yes
Your date is correct : no
Sorry but asking for precision is our right on forum, and if you feel so angry about that, maybe you're not so clear with your MD.

You're right, we're not on french forums here: price wasn't discussed, but only the informations you provided.

But sticker on the back looks as it had been removed (replaced ?)
I dont have a good level in english I know read under line...

You're right, we're not on french forums here: price wasn't discussed, but only the informations you provided.
like here, I didnt said we are in french forum, I said technic from french forum...always to mod sentence for return it for your interest...so I saw on neo arcadia you upped one problematic topic after object sold...why? This MD is sold at good price same after years correction so leave me in peace.

I dont have a good level in english I know read under line...

like here, I didnt said we are in french forum, I said technic from french forum...always to mod sentence for return it for your interest...so I saw on neo arcadia you upped one problematic topic after object sold...why? This MD is sold at good price same after years correction so leave me in peace.

Maybe to warn buyers of incorrect sellers ?

I have an idea about what you tthink about me...for other I leave my track record for make them for theirs.

Reactions: roy
Back