What's new
Want To Buy

cave hermit

Student
Reaction score
I wasn't aware that a fenrir modded Sega Saturn could go for quite a bit until I saw someone sell a bundle for $800 here and had someone on shmups forum offer me a candy cab. I don't really use my Saturn all that often, but I'd like an Ibara PCB.

As long as the PCB is in good working condition I don't care if it's a complete kit or not. Just wanna play Ibara. I know that it's still worth a bit more than a Fenrir Saturn bundle, and I can throw in a few hundred dollars as well over Paypal or Venmo or whatever.

Said bundle would include the Sega Saturn itself (NTSC, model 1, with Fenrir and 3d printed tray installed) a retrobit wireless saturn controller, a micro sd with various games I was playing on it, an action replay cart flashed to Pseudo Saturn Kai, and an Insurrection Industries scart cable. Also a kinda worn power cable.

Don't know if this is a stretch, but hey maybe I'll get lucky.

Yeah. It’s definitely more than a bit of a stretch.

Saturn console from Japan is $50, Fernir: $140 plus a 3D printed tray, Wireless Controller, SD card, Action Replay cart and SCART cable, let’s call all that $160 give or take. So we’re at $350. Make it $400 to account for a US console and shipping.

Ibara is a $1200-$1600 PCB these days.

Dunno who was offering candy cabs. But if you’re not taking, let me know and I’ll start a Saturn ODE construction line and scoop up the lot.

Yeah, I figured it was closer to $400, and I was confused when I saw this managed to sell: https://www.arcade-projects.com/thr...rir-4mb-cart-rad2x-cable-512gb-sd-card.18374/

Regarding the candy cab, the guy in question was only willing to sell locally, and I happened to live nearby, he was just selling the one candy cab he had.

Didn't mean to be an ass, was genuinely confused about how much these saturns actually go for.

Back