What's new
For Sale

Monkeymist

Student
Reaction score
This is turning into a mission of principle, I have an m72 tonma, looking for a punisher cps1.5.

Who are you to resist it?

:)

IMG-20220210-153438-5.jpg

IMG-20220210-153109-5.jpg

IMG-20220210-152822-2.jpg

punisher 1.5 is a myth :D !!!!

No way, man. Me and my team of cryptohunters were camping somewhere once, then out comes this monkey looking mf swaggering like he just didn't care. Got the binoculars out and zoomed in 20x, right there in his paw was a punisher 1.5. Clicked the "take a picture" button on the binoculars and pulled my m72 out of my shorts, but by the time my eyes were able to pull focus the game and it's owner were gone. Tracked him for months through the woods until I saw him disappear onto this forum round the back of a tree.

So come on out monkey man, I know you're here! Come out to plaaaay.

patterson.gimlin0-b5b6c02e5056a36_b5b6c19f-5056-a36a-096e6e95925c7427-overlay.png

Or, if anyone has a punisher for sale, let me know too. Must be fully cased and in reasonable condition :)

Or, if anyone has a punisher for sale, let me know too. Must be fully cased and in reasonable condition :)
I have both an original and a conversion, both using infinikeys. Both have replaced premium labels made by Hursit, not those cheap glossy vinyl labels.
This version
1650560156929.png

Not sure what price these boards are at now.

That's cool, thanks for letting me know. Infinikeys and desuicided stuff doesn't bother me, but the non-original labels puts me off a bit because I'm a weirdo.

I'm not sure, have to think about it. In the meantime, regarding value, I posted a valuation question in the price check thread.

Thanks though :)

That's cool, thanks for letting me know. Infinikeys and desuicided stuff doesn't bother me, but the non-original labels puts me off a bit because I'm a weirdo.

I'm not sure, have to think about it. In the meantime, regarding value, I posted a valuation question in the price check thread.

Thanks though :)
It’s funny, I’m the opposite - don’t mind repro labels but I’m wary of infinikey’d stuff. Makes no sense! 😂

Yep, saw that one on eBay, God loves a trier.

The one on klov is gone all ready, unfortunately.

And yeah, it's funny how people have different priorities about originality. I'd sooner take a cabinet that has a few dings and scratches and "bobbi-jo loves cletus" carvings over a mint repro job.

Here is a great seller, selling cheap, condition looks OK, but it is phoenix'd sadly.

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/th...dded-in-the-coming-weeks.504757/#post-4486077
Hi : xtra

Interesting comment. One blurry photo and you seem to be a subject matter expert?
I am also wondering why people are so critical about the dead battery societies efforts.
I understand you have infinite keys now. But i wonder why we are so critical to debunk such great work.
All technology advances have issues regardless of the practices. Its eazy to follow in anothers foot steps and progress a product further.
After all knowlegde is knowledge.

Good luck with your search for a trade. I am unsure if this trade is fair. Perhaps others will enlighten you on if the value of each is the same.
I own a punisher (well soonish). But i would be reluctant to trade it for a tomna. But that is my reasoning.
Glwth sir!

Regards
Euphoria
😗

Interesting comment. One blurry photo and you seem to be a subject matter expert?
I am also wondering why people are so critical about the dead battery societies efforts.
I understand you have infinite keys now. But i wonder why we are so critical to debunk such great work.
All technology advances have issues regardless of the practices. Its eazy to follow in anothers foot steps and progress a product further.
After all knowlegde is knowledge.

Good luck with your search for a trade. I am unsure if this trade is fair. Perhaps others will enlighten you on if the value of each is the same.
I own a punisher (well soonish). But i would be reluctant to trade it for a tomna. But that is my reasoning.
Glwth sir!

Regards
Euphoria
😗
You can't see the PCB in the photos he posted, but the plastic had some slight damage. Condition of the PCBs was good or he would have said there was an issue. He ended up selling both games for $1k, so he sold it for about $500.

As for the dead battery thing, I don't care about the battery or the code, but I do care about the EPROM labels and original EPROMs, which are usually tossed or replaced during the process. To me that's worth less than one that has the original. If you don't care about that, I don't really care!

Finally, it doesn't take a subject matter expert to reach out to someone who I've bought PCBs from for the last 10 years or so and ask questions. I think he sold too cheap, unless you were the buyer? :P

Hi :

You can't see the PCB in the photos he posted, but the plastic had some slight damage. Condition of the PCBs was good or he would have said there was an issue. He ended up selling both games for $1k, so he sold it for about $500.

As for the dead battery thing, I don't care about the battery or the code, but I do care about the EPROM labels and original EPROMs, which are usually tossed or replaced during the process. To me that's worth less than one that has the original. If you don't care about that, I don't really care!

Finally, it doesn't take a subject matter expert to reach out to someone who I've bought PCBs from for the last 10 years or so and ask questions. I think he sold too cheap, unless you were the buyer? :P

Do you want photos. When they arrive?
Yes the labels are important to me too. I am unsure how nice case is attained from a fair played system.
Anyway good hunting all!

Cheap cheap
Euphoria🙃

Regards
Euphoria
🙃

Hi :

Do you want photos. When they arrive?
Yes the labels are important to me too. I am unsure how nice case is attained from a fair played system.
Anyway good hunting all!

Cheap cheap
Euphoria🙃

Regards
Euphoria
🙃
I have a Punisher or I would have grabbed this one! It's a great purchase, you saved a lot of money on this buy!

I don't need any photos, I'm sure it's good, the seller is good!

Yeah, saw that lifeforce and punisher go for 1000 odd, good price.

As for whether Tonma/punisher is a fair swap, ive seen plenty of m72 boards go for 700/800 about, and thats what a punisher is probably worth to me.

Of course, it's the value of the potential m72 multi, not Tonma itself.

I'm more or less tapped out of all these mad prices, hence I'm only bothered with swaps right now. I'm also lazy.

Back