What's new
For Sale

Kujako

Grand Master
Reaction score
So looks like I have a couple of duplicates in my MVS cart pile. Anyone interested in trading my duplicates for yours?

So far looks like I have...
Metal Slug X (have both a US and Japanese label)
3 Count Bout
Samurai Shodown

In the US, should probably keep it local to avoid high shipping costs.

Last edited:
Although I'm not up for mailing anything, I notice that you're in California. If you happen to live in the Bay Area, I can do an in-person trade.

Although I'm not up for mailing anything, I notice that you're in California. If you happen to live in the Bay Area, I can do an in-person trade.
I'm in the north bay area, what're you interested in trading? Note that I've reached a preliminary deal for Metal Slug X. But still cataloging my collection...

If you still have the Japanese-label MSX, I have an extra Japanese-label "Stakes Winner 2" if you're interested.

EDIT: Ah, I see that both versions of MSX have been crossed out in the original post, my bad.
Alas.

Last edited:
If you still have the Japanese-label MSX, I have an extra Japanese-label "Stakes Winner 2" if you're interested.

EDIT: Ah, I see that both versions of MSX have been crossed out in the original post, my bad.
Alas.
Yeah, sorry. Had one set of duplicates there. One with the Japanese label and one US. Gave the person offering the trade their choice of which one they wanted.

ive got a fatal fury a kof 96 and world heroes 2 available to trade, you said you were cataloging your games so if you're interested id love to see the other ones you have.

ive got a fatal fury a kof 96 and world heroes 2 available to trade, you said you were cataloging your games so if you're interested id love to see the other ones you have.

Following is where I'm at so far with my cataloging (updated).
  • 138-in-1
  • 161-in-1
  • 3 Count Bout (x2)
  • Aero Fighters 2
  • Aero Fighters 3
  • Baseball Stars
  • Baseball Stars 2
  • Blues Journey
  • Fatal Fury
  • Fatal Fury 2
  • Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  • King of Fighters 2000
  • King of Fighters ’96
  • King of Fighters ’99
  • Magical Drop 2
  • Magician Lord
  • Metal Slug 2
  • Metal Slug 3
  • Metal Slug 4
  • Metal Slug X
  • Ninja Combat
  • Power Spikes II
  • Puzzel De Pon!
  • Real Bout Fatal Fury
  • Samurai Shodown (x2)
  • Samurai Showdown IV
  • Sengoku
  • Spin Master
  • The Last Blade
  • Top Players Golf
  • World Heroes
  • World Heroes 2
  • World Heroes 2 Jet
+ King of Monsters 2 (traded for Metal Slug X thanks @Supergun)
+ Super Spy (on it's way from over seas)
+ Art of Fighting (traded arrival pending)

Last edited:
I think I have an extra AOF and I could use SS if you wanted to make that trade
Give me a bit to double check that I don't have an AOF hiding around here (think I have the CD but not MVS) and I'll PM you this afternoon.

Back