What's new
For Sale
Pm sent on final fight
Dude, you should have added in the Strikers PCB for only $100 more, that's a great price from a great seller!
Haha, it's ok. Someone will snag it. Great game. Thanks for the kind words man, hope you are doing well.
Ill take it, really good price.
It really is man! I already have it, and paid probably $75 more!

Also, not to throw anyone off, his original price was $100 with purchase of the FF, I think you'll pay a little more for the single PCB, but still, great price, great game, great seller!

Pm sent on final fight
Dude, you should have added in the Strikers PCB for only $100 more, that's a great price from a great seller!
Haha, it's ok. Someone will snag it. Great game. Thanks for the kind words man, hope you are doing well.
Ill take it, really good price.
It really is man! I already have it, and paid probably $75 more!
Also, not to throw anyone off, his original price was $100 with purchase of the FF, I think you'll pay a little more for the single PCB, but still, great price, great game, great seller!
Yeah, I think I paid $150 for mine back last year. This was a duplicate so I figured I'd pass it along.

Honestly I don’t know a thing about strikers. It seemed like a good deal but with no nostalgia for it, I’d just be hoarding it an not playing it. Glad someone else could get a good deal though!

Hi all, got a lot of messages today asking for photos and I am still stuck at work (I was supposed to be home four hours ago). Dealing with some things overseas so I won’t be home for awhile. I will post/pm everyone tomorrow morning once I’m up and can share some photos. I apologize for the delay. Hang tight.

Back