What's new
Mark your items as sold

bagheera369

Champion
Reaction score
Ok folks, so it kills me to do this, but I've run into a few other things that need paying for, and I haven't been able to really do much with this yet, so its gotta go.
Works great, exact item, with all parts as listed here...https://www.arcade-projects.com/forums/index.php?threads/sold-xrgb-mini-framemeister.2913/post-39238 by Micromort.

For transparencies sake, there were some light scratches on the top when I received it, like maybe a PCB had been set on top and then accidentally drug off....but the unit works exactly like it should, and the scratches are minor and shallow. I didn't even bring it up to Micromort, as it was not a big concern.

Box (original)
power supply (original)
Remote (english overlay sticker),
JP21 Scart cable,
D-Terminal cable to component (female)
*no stand*

Will also throw in a VGA to component (male) cable to sweeten the pot.

Would ideally like to get what I paid for it, at 343$ Shipped (includes paypal fees covered)

If anyone needs feedback, I'm sure Micromort can put in a word, and I also go by Bagheera369 @ KLOV/Neo-Geo/Arcade Otaku and have 100% positive feedback on every one.

Last edited:
With so much attention given to the new OSSC I think it's important to point out the Mini still has a place within the modern LCD gamers setup.

Most users are going to need HDMI digital audio, and when it comes to native support only the Framemeister has that (you can get this wacky add-on board for OSSC now).
Also worth noting, OSSC likely won't be able to display everything on a LCD TV without a DVDO, as no sync rate conversion is performed by the device.

I've NEVER had a single game console/PCB fail to work with the Mini, even the super strange stuff like Midway boards or total classics like 1986's Bubble Bobble.

Thank you sir. I really just want it to goto a good home, where it will get love.

I am gonna post it on the other forums this weekend, but wanted to give the folks here a solid chance at it first, since here's where I picked it up.

if you still have it next thursday ill take it!

I havent had any bites on it...so as of right now, Its yours.
If you'd like a guaranteed hold, I can make that arrangement with you, via PM.

Yea shoot me a message and we can work something out

Back