What's new

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like these guys are going all out for a complete package for the Mister, I like where this is headed.

https://twitter.com/xtreme_mister/status/1424990524264624148?s=20
XTREME silence w/ passive cooling!. XTREME external and internal add-on expansibility. Built in M.2 SATA SSD disk controller. Independent 4-player micro-controller programming ports for custom fw development/flashing... Back Ethernet, JAMMA, HDMI and JVS ports. SCART/VGA/SPDIF...

E8aUZCzXMCcYjxv.jpg

Looks cool at face value. Not sure how much I’d rake advantage of the extra stuff. Once my mister goes into a cab it’s unlikely to escape but maybe twice a year for major updates.

Agree, they are pushing it as some time of R&D board. Who knows if it will be turned into an actual product. Just happy to see more development happening with the Mister.

I love the fact that these guys are integrating all that connectivity, paying attention to arcade cabs as well with the jamma/jvs support, etc.... Unlike the Mister Devs that say that arcade cores/mame etc are basically not important enough for them to pay attention to, Im exaggerating that a bit of course :D

Back