What's new

kratosnake

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm a new user of the forum and I'm in the market for cabinets and candy cabs in particular. @YATON , I acknowledge by the comments that you are a reliable seller and reputable member of the community, therefore if your health issues are put behind you, I'd love to get into business with you!

NeoField

Student
Reaction score
No, but I ordered a Sega Net City, supposed to ship with a bunch of Astros and other stuff on the 30th. He sent a picture of them packaged and ready to send out. I don’t expect much, I think this machine is just gonna appear at my house in 3 months. I wouldn’t worry about it, he has such a good rep on these forums. Patience my friend… it will make the delivery that much better.

Reactions: dos

YATON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone get a tracking number off him yet?
hi. sorry late . the shiper just come track number. 4PX3000096266592CN .www.trackingmore.com. the 1-5th is Holiday. please 5-7th track .thanks your patienced. and Apologize late. thanks james

YATON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone get a tracking number off him yet?
hi. sorry late . the shiper just come track number. 4PX3000096266592CN .www.trackingmore.com. the 1-5th is Holiday. please 5-7th track .thanks your patienced. and Apologize late. thanks james

dos

Grand Master
Reaction score
Thanks, I am going to send you a PM because I'm not sure if this is for the first thing I ordered (Aero front glass) or the second (Aero wheels and coin box)

MickyMac

Student
Reaction score
Received cps1 A board last week. Shipping to europe takes approx 2 months.

wonderbanana

Beginner
Reaction score
Received PCB from Yaton this week, really happy with the item and turnaround. Thanks James and glad you are feeling better.

Last edited:

Kidkaos

Professional
Reaction score
I received my $650 order yesterday. A few things were not in the package as I suspected but James was very apologetic and said he will ship them out. Overall pretty happy with things just gotta wait a bit longer now.

dos

Grand Master
Reaction score
hell yeah

2LCbEGr.png

I am so psyched for a piece of glass, I don't even get this hype for PCBs

come to butthead

MlOR03m.jpg

Last edited:

ChrisBEANS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell yeah

2LCbEGr.png

I am so psyched for a piece of glass, I don't even get this hype for PCBs

come to butthead

MlOR03m.jpg
Firstly, massive credit for the Beavis and Butthead reference.
Secondly, there really is something so cool about cabs with a stainless CP surround!
That cab looks epic, even just as a shell!

Reactions: dos

dos

Grand Master
Reaction score
Secondly, there really is something so cool about cabs with a stainless CP surround!
Yeah, initially I grabbed that River Service surround just as an alternative to this junk that it came with (Overcome Arcade's apparent definition of "quality", welded start button holes wtf):

q486mH6.jpg

I was thinking I would replace the RS one with an original Sega surround when one came around but after seeing it on the cab I lost all interest.

Recently added Sega TQ-2045 2L12B.

t9jXHJz.jpg

vb7lEsp.png

xTmUski.jpg

Happy monitor

kazuo

Professional
Reaction score
My brain is trying to figure out if that is a S13 or a FC in your garage.

dos

Grand Master
Reaction score
Neither, AW11. Sold all my AES games to purchase it in the late 00s, no regrets