What's new
For Sale
any one buy from yanton before ? price looks too good ?

Posted in multiple Yaton threads, sorry for the repetition:

Has anyone received anything from yaton through a transaction on this website? I ordered something 2/28 and don't have a tracking number yet. Says it is due to lockdowns in Shenzhen, but SZ opened up already https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...er-eases-lockdown-says-situation-controllable

Last message has gone unanswered. If I get a T/N or the item I'll revise this post.

No need to post in all the multiple threads you did. A simple public @YATON ping would probably be suffice.

It’s only been a month since you ordered. Seems totally normal honestly unless you paid for express shipping.

Sorry, I wanted to hear from others who have bought from his threads, and there are different people in different threads. I understand it's sort of bad netiquiette and if a mod wants me to remove them, I will. Thing is, he has been giving me ship dates and then not shipping, then giving different ship dates. Last date he said was 3/25. I sent him a message 3/31 asking what's up and he hasn't read the message yet (last read 3/24) but has logged on to the site since then (ghosting). I understand that shipping itself takes a long time from china, but this has not even left yet, and it's been a month. It is not a cab. I have bought from Yaton before and have been happy, but have never seen anything like this and want to see if others have the same experience.

I believe they have problems in China with their wifi being cut off by govt so they have to find ways to get on, no different with Yaton. His communication is sporadic but he isn't ghosting you. He will eventually get back to you. I've waited over 2 months to get tracking as sometimes he has to compile multiple orders to make shipping work for him. Also from our last conversation due to shipping he may not be able to ship as prices have tripled for shipping. So keep that in mind and let's be extra patient. I have about $700 worth of stuff waiting myself.

Thanks and yeah I understand, it just sort of freaked me out. Since I got an answer of you having the same experience I'll delete the posts in the other threads.

I ordered something from Yaton on Feb 17. I just received it this week. It takes time from China. Just chill and be patient. I’ve ordered a bunch of stuff from him in the past, with varying shipping times. It’s random.
But he always comes through.

Purchase something from Yanton soon I must 🤔
Pm has been sent

His website is now down. Really interested to hear if anyone has been in contact with him or got their stuff. Not sure I buy that it's hard to get an internet connection in Shenzhen, the tech hub of China. A-P also isn't blocked or censored there, no VPN needed.

His website is now down. Really interested to hear if anyone has been in contact with him or got their stuff. Not sure I buy that it's hard to get an internet connection in Shenzhen, the tech hub of China. A-P also isn't blocked or censored there, no VPN needed.
This is concerning now. Other Chinese sellers have access now so not sure what is going on with Yaton. Anyone hear back?

I’d asked for info on Astro parts at the beginning of the month via FB Messenger - noticed that the messages are still showing Sent, but not Delivered, so does indicate there’s some sort of access issue rather than him simply ignoring everyone?

Delivered would mean he read them. If he stopped logging in they would stay as sent until read.

Site being down is concerning to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220412-104240_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220412-104240_Facebook.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 83
Starting to wonder if this was even Yaton or an impersonator. Did anyone receive anything from a deal through him on these forums?

Back